Chapter 5: See you from anywhere ~

Aradhya pov~

Next morning , I woke up at 7 am and he was still sleeping . I had to go to hospital but I couldn't . He was at my house and my parents were not at home so ,I decided to wait for him and then I will go hospital later.

I took bath into my sister's bathroom instead of mine because he was laying in my room. After the bath, I went to eat my breakfast in kitchen and started to read newspaper.

At 10 pm , I heard a his voice from my room. He was calling me and I went into my room.

"Is there anybody?" he shouted in pain and sat on the bed.

"Good morning! Ab aap kaisa mehsoos kr rhe hain?" I asked him and he was staring at me.

"What's wrong ? Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me like this?" I again questioned him.

"Nhi, my butterfly aap k chehre pe sirf khoobsurti k siwa kuch nhi hai.." He said and smiling at me.

"My butterfly! Why are you calling me this? I am not your butterfly. Please mind your own businesses and when will you leave from my house ?" I said him.

"Of course , I am minding my own business . I will leave your house when I want. Please my butterfly don't force me nn.. Otherwise you will not bear mine force ." he said and smirked.

"I have to go somewhere . Take this phone and call your family or friend to take you otherwise I will throw you out and this is not a request ." I threatened him. He deserves cause his tone was not good at all. He was flirting with me.

"Hahahaha ...butterfly please throw me out but the condition is that you have to come close to me." He said and laughing .

"You and that old man are alike .Take this phone and call ." I said him and offered him to call his known but instead of calling he pulled my hand and I fell over him. Our both faces were close and facing each other.

"Yes we are same but at least I am flirting with only girl." He said .

"Leave me. " I pushed him and went back. He stood up and caming at me untill I felt stop due to wall on my back.

"I am from Mafia - the rebellion gang . You can't imagine what I can do with you right now ." he said and smirked.

"OMG , he is in Mafia and now dealing with my father. What the hell! Why he is doing this ." I thought and surprised.

"Ye kya aapke chehre k rang kyun urh gye? Its fine mai aapko kuch nhi kroonga lekin krna toh bohot kuch chahta hoon pr abhi nhi " he said and my house door bell rings.

I ran from him and opened the door. There was my father and mother. I hugged them tightly .

"Thank God Maa, aap gyi." I said and hugged her.

"What happened Aradhya ?why are you so stressed ? Is everything fine?" She asked me.

"Yes, yesterday an injured man came and he is in my room . Papa , that man is your business partner...." I said to them but before I could finish he came outside .

"Oh! Uncle and Aunt, don't worry I am fine . Your daughter took a great care of me and I sleep very well yesterday ." he came and said.