Chapter 11: Awakening Love~

"𝗔 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆     𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱."             

______________________________________

                   •|𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙮𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫|•

"Good Afternoon my baby , Are you tired or slept missing me". I was sleeping , he came and whispered in my ears .I woke up in hurry and sat on bed .

" No.. Why do you think I missed you? I am not interested in you. You are the one who is psycho." I said .

"Ya, psycho for you. Wanna go shopping with me? Or I will buy things for you like your perfume, hair wash, makeup and clothes like lingerie etc for you. We have everything for you but I want more for you... Tell me?" He said and smirked.

I know what he was thinking , If he will buy things for me then for sure he will buy something cheap and personal things for me..

"No, I am coming with you." I said and went in bathroom to wash my face .

He was waiting for me outside his house . we went into his car and he was driving .

"You know , your are the one who gave me butterflies in my stomach ." he said while driving.

"Lie, you are a liar. I will never trust you . Remember I am only here till my father is in jail." I said .

"I said you something romantic and you are saying shit. I thought you are a well behaved girl."

"Yes, I am well behaved girl but not for you."

"That's great ! Every good girl needs a bad boy and a bad girl needs a decent boy. We are a perfect match,Aru.." He said and smiled.

"Wait, I am not a good girl ,I am bad."

"I thought I am decent too. Don't you think?"

"No, you are not . You are a bad boy."

"Ok then , we both are bad and bad - bad are perfect couples too...haina?"

"Hm...what?....why are you so confusing this ? What you want to say haan?"

"Hahaaa...you are so innocent sweetheart." He gigled and I started to looking at him.

Is he the man ,I met yesterday? His smile was real this time I thought .

"Hum pe se ye nazre hta lo, hume zinda rehne do aee husan walo..." He said while driving.

He was looking straight but also watched me while driving.

I turned my face rapidly and I said nothing through all the ride. He had a good flirting skill. "Can I flirt with a man? I didn't flirt with Sameer ever because we were friends and then turned into bf- gf." I was thinking and suddenly he said.

"You can flirt with me too." He said and smirked.

How did he know what I was thinking? Whatever, may be he just guessed and said .

"What? In your dreams " I said and he stopped the car. We reached shopping mall and opened car's door for me. I went out n we both went into the mall(Rajendra Mall) .

"This is very expensive Mall, why you take me here? I can't afford things from this mall even I don't have money right now. "

"Aru, don't worry I will pay for you. You are my love n my responsibility." He said and grabbed my hand .

We went into jewelry shop, he bought a necklace and matching earrings for me, and a bracelet for Sia.

"Aru, wear this necklace . This is only made for you ." He said, removed my hair from behind and put it around my neck.