Chapter 23: Childhood Friends~

•|𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

After two hours, a maid came with a beautiful white colour dress in her hands and she was smiling . She was 48 years old lady and had some wrinkles on her face , wearing black dress like other servants.

She moved me and I woke up rubbing my swollen eyes.

"Wake up Aradhya...."She said while smiling .

"Hnji, Are you new here?"I thought she is a new servant of him so I asked her.

"No I am not new here actually I was out of this town for some work."She said .

"Acha, so you are here to make me ready. How do you know my name? He told you..."I questioned her and stood up from the bed.

"Yes dear he told me not only your name but everything about you...he is so lucky that he have you...you are so beautiful."she said and put her hand on my face.

"What he said about me? Zaroor kuch ajeeb si baatei kahi hogi "I asked her with hesitant.

"Haha... he said he loves you so much ,he wants to give you happiness and all his love . He has nothing in his life except Sia and you...and also said ki you are so innocent but not loving him back, why?" She said and took my hand into her hands.

"I...I...woh ...mai....he kidnapped me that's not a good way to express your love...aur seedhi si bhasha mei pyar thopa nhi jata woh toh bss ho jata hai aur ek doosre ko waqt dena prhta hai."I said her .

"So Do you think he didn't give you time?"

"I don't mean this but he is in mafia ,a pure blood handed man . I know he helped me but still I can't trust him ."

" Aradhya sit here, I will tell you something about him and you."she asked me to sit on the bed and we both sat on it.

"Isse pehle Uday aajaye aapko joh btana hai jldi btayiye..."

"Don't worry ,he will not get angry I am with you. I am like his mother, he respects me a lot . Sia and Uday both are like my child, I was in very bad condition 10 years ago so he gave me a job to care her sister Sia with high salary. He helped me and my family so in return I gave my love and care to them.

He told me everything about his family and I think he is the nicest and kind person on this planet.

He kills many people but not many innocent people . He killed only those people who are responsible for his parents murder even he didn't kill your father but put him into jail for his deeds just for you he changed his plan.

He cares about you a lot. I know he kidnapped you and is way was wrong but what matters is present...this present which decides future. He kidnapped you but not harm you ...he can but couldn't, he kidnapped you because he was waiting for you since years .

When he met you ,he decided to come and tell you about him but he couldn't because of his enemy..

And don't you remember you both are childhood friends?"

"What? I don't remember."

"Yes dear ,you both are childhood friends. Your family and his family were friends years ago but your father Nitin helped Siddharth . Don't tell him that I have told you."