Chapter 15:Plan flop~

I turned back and Uday was standing and smirking behind me.

"Tadaa! Aru, how are you feeling now?" He asked me.

"F...fi ..now I am feeling better."

"Of course ,...of course you need to feel better before punishment, you planned very well haan .You thought ki you can make me and everyone a fool easily but that's your biggest mistake my sweetheart."

"But..how do you know about me?"

"Hahaha...I said you I can see you from anywhere even I can hear your breathe from miles away. I put a microphone on you when you were trying to act unconscious. Sweetheart you are a good player but not a master mind that's only suits to me."

"I said you I am a game changer not a master mind and I am not afraid of you .Actually its very good that you are here , I don't have to act anymore. By the way ,who is he?and why are you torturing him? "

"That's not your business , ye kya chor ulta kotwaal ko daatei that's wrong ."

"Yes that's my business to help any injured person so clear your ears and listen carefully I will help him even that's against your rules and maine koi chori nhi ki bs chor se hi chori sikhi hai." I said and smirked.

"Shut up! Say one more time and I ..." before he could say I yelled in anger.

"Nooo... You are a chor, killing machine , heartless, psycho , murderer actually yes you are a murderer" I yelled over him.

"Aradhyaaa!"he shouted.

" Murderer Murderer Murd....."I yelled and he slapped me hardly , I fell on floor and tears came from my eyes .He slapped me even my father didn't slap me ever but he did.

"You crossed your limits and now I will make you to beg for your life.. You yelled over me for this man who killed my...." He said and suddenly got silent .

"Say! You can't do anything instead of killing people. You are a monster and I am sure everyone in this universe hates you so much." I said angrily and crying at the same time.

"Aapko lgta hai k aap logon ka dard smjhti hain ..Nhi aap sirf physical pain smjhti hain rooh ki takleef nhi....jis din smjh jayengi uss din shyd mai apko galt .. sry murderer na lgoon."

"John, take her into my room and lock this room too." He said and gone.

"Mam, this time you are really wrong and I know him from many years .I have never seen a man like him ,may be you just see bad in him but not the reason why? I hope you will understand and please don't hurt my boss otherwise I will kill you from my own hands and he will never know where have you gone? Its not warning its a threat. Let's go."

He threatened me and took me into his room. I washed my face and sat on floor ,shored with bed.

"What's wrong with him? Mai aise insaan ko kyun smjhne ki koshish kroon jisne meri family ko mujhse door kr diya. I hate him so much he is so bad...but..why? John is right why he is doing all this shit?" I talked to myself and slept on floor.

"Bhabhi! Bhabhi wake up its 9pm, you didn't eat anything. Let's go down for dinner." Sia came and asked me to join dinner with her.

"Uday! Uday will join the dinner too?" I asked her.

"No bhabhi, he is not in the house ,he will come tomorrow. He have some business so he went there."

"When? I mean tomorrow when?"

"Aww...bhabhi is missing her love, don't worry he will come tomorrow in the morning."

"Can I ask something?"

"Yes sure."

"Why Uday is in this type of business? Do you have any idea?"

"Ummm......haan..he told me once he had a lovely girlfriend and she died due to cancer so he came into Mafia. "

"Oh My God! he suffered a lot and I did fight with him."

"What! you both did fight with each other. That's very bad ."

"Sorry, I don't want to yell at anyone but he forced me to do. "

"I think Its his fault and you don't have to say sorry to him .I will ask him to talk with you nicely ..ok that's fine and let's go for dinner ."

"Sia, you don't know I said him a murderer and he slapped me. He will kill me soon its my last night and dinner with you." I thought and went down for dinner.

•[𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜]•

•|𝙐𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙫~|•

"Take Aradhya here,fast." I was in the hall ,waiting for Aradhya with a Gun in my hand.

{ A lady servant went into his room and took her in the hall...

"Miss please wake up , he is calling you ."

"Who?"
" Sir"
"Ok, I am coming."

She said and went into the hall.}

"Good morning Aru, I have a gift for you ...just for. You want to help that man , you want to free him and I have to fulfil your wish because I am the man of your dreams..haana..mai aapse bohot pyaar krta hoon aur iska saboot usse aazad kr k doonga. Uski qismat bohot achi hai k woh aaj aazad ho jayega..." He said and asked John to take that man out in hall.

"Pyaar ...isiliye you slapped me haina?" I said and jerked my head.

"No, I don't want to but you forced me."

"You forced me to say."

"Whatever - women. John hurry up."

"Yes boss, here he is."

I grabbed his collar and he was little unconscious. He begged for his life.

"Uday, Leave me I beg you ,I have a family."

"Don't worry ,I will vanish all your problems."

"Thank you so..." He was saying and I fired a shot into his head.

"Aaaa.." She yelled and closed her eyes, breathing fast.

"Aru, You are happy now. hahahaa..." I teased her and she ran into the room.

"Don't run, I am coming to punish you my sweetheart." I shouted.

•|𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙮𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫~|•

I ran into his room and locked it from inside. He chased me and beating the door.

"Aru! Open the door right now "

"No, go away. "

"So cute, I will count till 3 and kill your father within a second. Now, its your choice. John kill her father right now." He yelled outside the room.

"1.....2.......and ...t" he shouted.

"Ok, I will " I said and opened the door in fear .He was standing right in front of me with a Gun in his hand.

"Sweetheart, I know you best than anyone and Know how to force you ." he said while caressing my hairs and locked the door from inside.

"Do you want to kill me?" I asked him and he giggled .

"Naa Aru, Not that easily ,I will torture you, fuc* you, bite you ,sweat you, feel you from inside , lick you ,kiss you ,scratch you and do everything you don't want." He said and grabbed my waist tightly. I was in his hold and his grip was more tight than ever .

"Stop! You are hurting me ."

"And what about me ?you hurt me more than this pain. Do as I say or I will kill you and your loved ones." He smirked and biting his lips.

"Ok, I will do but don't hurt anyone." I cried into his hold.

"Good girl, just wait for night . Tonight you will lose your virginity." He laughed and gone.

I sat on floor ,crying.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞.....