Chapter 6: Stalking~

Aradhya pov~

He bought my working place . what was his problem. He grabbed and squeezed my butt. I hate him for doing this.

I went to our senior's office to complain against him. He was not there and Mr. Rathore was sitting on his chair but only his chair's backside and his hair was showing. I entered in his office.

"Hello sir, I want to tell you something . Can I ?" I said to him.

"yes" he said only a word . He was a nice man but never behaved with me like that I mean he was so interested in my talks and today he was not talking me like that. I thought that man threatened him so I said what I wanted to tell him about that man.

"Sir, why did you sell your hospital to that man . He is in Mafia ,he will kill all of us , he belongs from The Rebellion gang and very dangerous as hell so please ask him to give your hospital back . This hospital was your dream and that man was so mad ." I said all these to him but he said nothing instead of a stupid question.

"Do you know his name?" He said without turning back.

"No..why should I know his name ? He doesn't anything to me even I don't know anything about him except he is a very dangerous man." I said him and suddenly he stood up from his chair and turned .

My jaw dropped when I saw him . That mafia man was standing in front of me and smiling . He wore Dr . Rathore's apron so that's why I thought he was Mr. Rathore. My heart stopped for a second , he heard all the things I said against him.

He came at me and grabbed my waist more tightly as compared to before he did. He pushed me against him and grabbed my mouth . It was hurting so much . His hands was so hard and his grip was so powerful.

As a girl , I can't move a little bit from his hold. He was smirking at my struggle.

"We have a lot of conversation but still you don't know my name . Nice! Listen carefully , my name is Uday Kashyap but you can call me daddy . " he said while licking his lips and checking me on my chest with lust and watered mouth.

"Just go to hell you fuc**** man ...I hate you so much . Leave me or I will tell my papa about you monster and he will not make any deals with you .Somebody help me...You assh*** "I yelled on him and he was still smirking . What's wrong with him ?

"Aru , don't yell nobody have courage to enter in my office even they don't want to stand in front of me . You have just a little time of your freedom and then I will kidnap you . Nobody even your father can save you from me. Just wait for a while my butterfly."He said and licked my cheeks . I felt a strange sensation through my whole body.

"Why? I did nothing with you . Hey Bhagwaan mujhe bacha lo" I said and he laughed.

"Nhi bchayenge woh aapko kyuonki ab toh bhagwaan bhi yhi chahte hain tbhi toh apko meri zindagi mei bheja hai..." he said and Lighted his grip.

A tear drop felt from my eyes but somehow I managed to not to cry in front of him so he will not think that I am weak .

I pushed him hard and ran from his office. I ran home crying immediately . He wanted me to kidnap. I will tell my parents to save me from this man. I reached home and shouted crying.

"Ma..Maa..papa..papa please please mujhe bcha lijiye ..woh ..woh kidnap kr lega mujhe ...please hum kahin chle jate hain.." my mother came from drawing room and I said to her. She wiped my tears and told me to calm down  cause I said in a crying tone and she didn't understand what I said.

"Beta..what happened ? Why are you crying ,sit here and drink some water . Please say clearly, I can't understand what you said ." She said and gave me a glass of water. I took a sip of water when my father and he came out from drawing room. I got more scared from him and my hand dropped that glass of water due to shock.

He was standing behind my father and took out a gun from his pocket . He secretly pointed his gun towards my father and staring at me angrily

"What happened Aradhaya? Are you fine ?  Do you want any help? I can save you from your enemies but can't save you from your loved ones. "Uday said and smiling at my parents.

He was pointing gun towards my father and I had no choice to shut my mouth. To save my family I decided to say nothing my parents .

"Woh..woh...hos..hospi" I tried to say but due to fear I fell on floor and got unconscious.

Uday pov~

I touched her in hospital and bought Simrti Hospital . I wanted her so I bought everything she had except her house but soon I will take everything she have even her body , her breath , her inside ,her outside,  her aroma and her soul.

I liked when she afraid of me and I loved when I touch and she resists. She hates me but who wants her to love me? I don't need her permission to touch her and love me back. I can do whatever I want with her.

I had a solid plan to make her my fuc**** property and then I will fuc* her too badly so she can't step out from my bed  and play with her every night.

After in hospital's office , she ran away from me but I stalked her and reached her home before she could.
She wanted to tell her parents but I showed her my gun secretly in the hall.

She fell unconscious due to fear and I picked her up into my hands and took her into her room . Her father was so stupid , he thought I was helping her daughter and he praised me but actually he can't imagine what my plan was. She was the one who was my next target and I ordered John to collect information about her.

I took her into her bed and asked her parents to call other doctor. She was sleeping unconscious and she was wearing white kurti with blue jean . I can see the shape of her pussy and her curves were so perfect. I can handle them very harshly in future.

Her parents were not there and she was still unconscious so I again picked her into my hands and took her in bathroom.

I filled the bath tub with water and put her into bath tub. She felt difficult in breathing and woke up with deep breathing .

"Finally you wake up. Now how are you feeling ? You fell unconscious and I took you in your room. " I said her and she looked up at me and again scared.

"W.w. ..why are you stalking me ? Why don't you leave ?, Just go away " she said while heavily breathing and wiping water from her face.

"Aru ,agr jana hi hota toh aapki zindagi mei mai aata hi kyun and one thing I want to say ki your body is  looking so sexy in water ." her body was visible through her white kurti and she was wearing a white bra .

When she looked at her body her upper was visible except her breast . she got embarrassed and crossed her arms around her chest .

I thought that moment I had to go and that's bad manners to see a girl like this but I am a bad boy too so what should I do?

I went out from bathroom and asked her to come out ....

To be continue....