Chapter 25: Marriage proposal~

𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷

•|𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

The next morning I woke up rubbing my eyes and moved my hand on the left side of bed . I found he was not there as he had already left for his work.

That made me a little upset so I stood up from the bed .I went out of the room and saw Sia standing outside .

She smiled and said "I was coming at you..." . I asked her to come in and we both sat on the couch. We both were in night suite ( I was wearing a pink shirt with white pyjama and she was in grey shirt with blue shorts.).

I hope she had a nice date and did the same what I had told her. By glancing at her face she was looking optimistic and may be she had a best day of her life Like mine.

She is too funny I mean her way of talking and sense of humor is amazing so I asked her to tell me about her date cause I know she came here to tell me about her date.

"Sia ,How's your date? " I asked her direct question and she blinked her eyes fast and watching me with making her strange faces as always she makes according to her situations . Joh bhi keh lo she is not even that mature .

"First you tell me about your date... How's that and did bhaia proposed you ? Waise toh propose krne ka swaal hi nhi paida hota he kidnapped you." She reversely asked me a question and I replied her with a smile and showed nice symbol with my hands ( three fingers open and two fingers making a circle ).

"Now what about you, Isn't amazing?" I again asked her .

"Kya btaon bhabhi, what he did. How stupid he is ? Mujhe toh lgta hai after marriage he will become a wife and I have to work for him . Imagine about this situation ( They both paused ,rolled their eyes up on ceiling and started to imagine.).........Uckkk" Sia said and crossed her arms in tension.

"No way, why are you thinking that type of thoughts and asking me to do the same. He is a nice man and he can earn very well for his family." I consoled her.

"Family? He is like a dream now.... Mai kya krun? He always saying I love my boss , I like my boss ,I want my boss..boss boss boss. Bhaia ko boss k pdd se istifa de dena chahiye" She mimic like John and I burst out of laughing .

"What? He is too funny . May be he is joking around you just to irritate you and he likes you too." I put my hand around her shoulder .

"Then why he is not saying he likes me even he is not showing his love against me?"

"May be he is scared of your brother. He can't cheat his boss by dating his sister that's why. Whatever reasons he have but hum toh hum hain ,we will find some way for him to confess his love." I said her and winked .

"Hmm... Probably, please do something for me. I beg you." She said with her puppy eyes and that eyes made me not to deny . So I decided to do something for her.

"Hmm... Wait I will do something for you." I consoled her and asked to go in her room.

Then I went to the bathroom to take bath and changed my clothes. Uday had prepared a closet full of clothes for me.

So I wore a beautiful white kurti with a jean and earrings too. I also put a little lipstick on by face.

 I also put a little lipstick on by face