Chapter 4: The Bloody Night~

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

___________________________________

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 , 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 . 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭.♡︎

______________________________________

Uday pov ~

I was in her house and making business deals with her father. Her father was so talkative but hard to bluff. He was a man with cheap business skills and a middle class man who was greedy for money.

Aradhya went into her room and I sat on the couch. His name was Nitin, Mr. Nitin Aggarwal .

"Nice idea ,I have a offer for you . I'll give you 1.5 crore funds for your business growth but only if you will give me 50 percent of your business. I want to be a business partner with you." I offered Mr. Nitin .

"Amazing! I will give you half of my business. But why do you want to spend a lot of money on my business only , I mean there is a lot of business ?" He asked with his one eyebrow up.

"Well, god gives us golden opportunity once in life and its our duty to take its advantages . If you don't want then its your bad luck." I said to him and I stood up.

"Wait - wait! I am accepting your offer. I need money ,more money . Jb Lakshmi khud ghar pe chl k aayi hai toh mai unhe naraz kaise kr skta hoon."he smiled and I smirked at him.

"I was expecting this ..hahahaha " I said , we did hand shake and I went out from his house.

When I opened my car's door, my eyes fell over mirror . I saw her reflection, she was sitting over the window and talking with someone on phone .

She is cute and sexy . Soon, we will meet again and fuc* up.

"My butterfly ..." I said and sat in my car .We reached home and Sia was waiting for me.

"Bhaia , where had you gone ? I was worried ." She said and hug me.

"Tere bhaia k Sasural gya tha " I said and winked .

"What? Are you kidding ? Ye kaise ho gya ? Kon hai voh? Jldi btao n.." she said with excitement .

" Wait Sia ,I can't tell you right now cause this is not a right time to reveal anyone . Just wait for some days , I will arrange something so that you will meet her."I said her so that she will not over excite.