Chapter 26 :Impossible Affair~

•|𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

I pushed him back and he licked his lips which made me feel shy so I tried to run from there but he grabbed my wrist and hugged me from back and removed my hairs from my neck to kiss .

His lips gave me currents in my whole body and a sensation between my legs so I tried to move .

"Sweetheart don't try to move without giving my answer. I was soft before that kiss but from now I will not. " he said and he tighten his grip more .

"What if I say No?" I said him because I want to tease him .

"I will force you as you know my lady." He said smirking.

I laughed and turned at him. He pulled my waist against him and moved his fingers on my lips as he was craving to kiss me again.

"Answer my question or I will fuc* you right now. Do you know how much inches I have ?"

"Y....Yes Uday ,I am yours and I want to be yours forever." I said smiling and he caressed my lips.

"You want to be mine , haina?"

"Yes "

"You want me ."

"Yes "

"You want to spend your life with me."

"Yes "

"You want to marry me."

"Yes "

"You want me to fu** you."

"Yes..what? No.. I mean yes...no..no I mean... "

"Ab toh joh keh diya so keh diya... You can't deny it later, remember this." He giggled.

John knocked on door and yelled "Boss, its important."

"First time I felt his timing is wrong .... Wait ...I am coming John..... We will continue later Aru. " He moved back and took some papers from his table.

"Hmm.."

"Don't miss me too much .... "He said and left me there.

•|𝐔𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐯~|•

I left my sweetheart there cause I had some important work as John said 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡.

I went out of the room and John was standing outside the room in my wait. He had a phone in his hand .

" Boss, harry told me that Siddharth is under police custody but also he is planning something against us." He said with a frown on his head and I gave him my one of property papers to place it on a safe place.

"Don't worry John, machli jaal mei khud fasne ko aa rhi hai.... I am just waiting to pull the net but make sure he will never learn our business secrets ." I know what he is planning ,he will play some cheap tricks like beating my one of man or killing them ,use same tricks as mine or he will definitely target my loved ones .

"John be alert all the time and specially put your eyes on Sia n Aradhya always . Ask Sia that she is not allow to go anywhere without my permission and no colleges also . " I ordered John to switch on the Tv and I put one of the news channel of it.