Chapter 2: Injured~

Uday pov:

Uday pov:

My gun got empty and I started to run on road .I dodged him and escape. My hand was bleeding and I was feeling weak .Suddenly , a car came and hit me . I fell on road and became unconscious.

~•~•~

Aradhya pov:

"Stop! Pritika don't do this. I warn you . Give me my phone , don't message him...ye kya kiya ?" I said in annoying tone and snatched my phone from her hands .

"Maa..tell her not to do this again otherwise I will not talk with her ever. Maa..are you listening me ? "

"What happened ? Don't say that again Aradhya . She is your younger sister. Why are you shouting on her?" Maa said.

" She messaged my boyfriend Sameer that - 'never talk with me again' and he has saw the messg . Who told her to message him ?".I said to Maa.

" Pritika don't do this again .Why are you irritating your sister? Aradhya I will talk with your boyfriend and I will convince him,Ok!" Maa said.

"No! I will convince him ,But Pritika you are so annoying." I said to Pritika

"Sorry Di, I will never do this again." She apologized to me and I gave her a hug .

I know ,I can't live with her . I love her so much so I accepted her apology. I kissed both Pritika and Maa . Papa was busy in reading newspaper. I just hug him and ran to hospital.

I was worried . What will he say about this stupid message ? I will tell him that my younger sister send this messg. I deleted the messg from everyone but he had already saw the messg .

I took a taxi from my home to hospital .I was thinking about my boyfriend all the way .Suddenly the driver stopped the taxi and I was about to fall on the windscreen. I questioned the driver"why you stopped the taxi so suddenly ? Is everything fine ?" .

"Mam so sorry ,but that car which is on front stopped suddenly so i have to stop" the taxi driver said .

I went out from the taxi and moved toward the car . A man was injured and got hit by that car. He was bleeding . I asked the driver to help me and put him into his taxi . I sat on the back seat of the taxi and the driver took him in. I put his head on my lap . He got a shot on his shoulder and he was bleeding but still breathing .

He was wearing a black leather jacket. He was handsome and looking cute while unconscious. He had a sharp jaw line and muscular strong body.

We reached hospital and I asked the nurse to prepare a bed soon, this is an Emergency case . The driver put him on the bed and I started to taking off his T-shirt. So that I can take out bullet from his body .

~•~•~•~

Uday pov :

When I woke up ,I was in hospital and alive .An old man was laying next to my bed . He was so old and I think he was at the end of his life.

I sat up and he was looking at me. "Excuse me , kya aap mujhe bta sktei hain k mujhe yahan kon laya ..?" I questioned him.

Old man-" Beta, one of the Doctor of this hospital . She is so beautiful and she was taking care of you for two days. You must thank her and don't fell in love with her cause she will not. All the people were trying on her but she refuses, I'm too . "

I just asked him and he started to saying "Katha" .

"Aap toh brhe hi tharki hain ... Iss burhape mei bhi itni himmat kahan se lato ho aap? And what about cells you have or not..?"I laughed .

" Abhi meri umar hi kitni hai jnaab ,humare paas toh hai do do wife bss teesri ki tyaari mei hoon" old man said.

"Wah! ,I think you should marry a ghost instead of a woman ,when you die she will live with you." I said with a loud laugh and he got quiet.

I tried to got up from my bed , I was feeling weak but I had an important work so I stood on my feet. I felt dizzy and lost my balance .

"Aapko bed se nhi uthna chahiye ,Aap abhi bhi kmzor hain...." a soft voice came.

A girl came and helped me to stand .Her voice was so sweet. She was a doctor and we had an eye contact with each other .Her eyes and hair were light brown in colour .She helped me to sit on hospital bed .I was watching her .

Then suddenly ,the old man shouted "Insaan ke halaat kbhi bhi bigrh sktei hain ...kisi k bhi saamnei".

I called him ,grabbed his collar and whispered in his ear" Take your dick off between us otherwise I will cut off , take your finger on your lips and sit quietly. ".

He got scared and sat on his bed with finger on his lips .She was laughing after seeing this old man putting finger on his lips.

" He talks very much but he is funny . Don't dare to move from here and take rest. You are so weak ." she said and gone.

She was beautiful and kind. My heart was bumping very fast. "No Uday No! I can't feel this way ."

"Who is she and what is her name ?" I asked to the old man.

"No! I will not tell you cause she will marry me soon " the old man said. He was looking angry on me and moved his head opposite direction.

"What Rubbish, tell me otherwise I will kill you . You don't know who I am and what my business is ?" I threatened him.

"I don't care ,who are you but remember one thing she has a boyfriend already so there is no chance for you..." he said .

"I'm from Mafia and I will kill you n your story will end here, just tell me!" I yelled on him.

"Her name is Aradhya ,She is surgeon and she has a 𝑩-𝑶-𝒀-𝑭-𝑹-𝑰-𝑬-𝑵-𝑫 already ." he said with highlighting the word which I don't want to hear in this way.

"Hey man , Do you have a last wish... like 𝑫-𝑬-𝑨-𝑻-𝑯 ?" I replied him.

He was old but really a load on earth , so irritating. I want to know about her more but I had already waste my two days and I had to go . I called one of the nurse to give me a phone for a second .

Aradhya said me to not to move but I had to go . I had some important piece of work .I called John on phone.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧! 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐫𝐭𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 ,𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 .."

I cut off the call, wore my T-shirt and layed on bed .John was my right hand in Mafia and he was with me since 13 years .After 10 minutes , John came and took me into his car.

He was driving and I was sitting with him on side seat. "John did you put him on a right place?" I asked to John.

John- " Yes boss, I did what you said and I am glad to see you again."

That's the reason ,I trusted him .When we reached home my sister came at me and hugged me."What happened Sia ?" I asked her.

Sia- " Bhaia , why you are doing such things ?I know you are injured so, don't hide it from me . I was scared when you don't came back."

"Don't worry Sia nothing will happen to me and Chill..!" I said in a calm tone.

Sia was younger than me ,innocent and good girl. After my parents I was taking care of her .I loved her very much. I gave her everything she wants. She was my one and only sister
so I can't refuse her.

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆....