Chapter 10:Last Call ~

Aradhya pov~

After the breakfast , He got an important call and went out for his work. What type of work he was doing ? Obviously killing innocent people.

"Sia take care of your bhabhi I have to go somewhere and you both are not allowed to go out of this house , Ok!. " he said .

"Don't worry bhaia I will take care of her and please don't get injured again ,take care ." Sia said to him and took me into her room.

"Bhabhi , you are very lucky , aapko mere bhaia jaisa koi mila hai. He loves you so much , kaash mera pyar bhi mujhe aise hi pyar kre.." She said and smiled .

"Ya.. Love, did your brother told you about me before ?" I asked her . May be she knows about me.

"Yes, but he didn't told me that its you He said its not right time and he will arrange meeting of us so that I will meet you." She said .

"Of course ! He should replace the word meeting with kidnapping in his sentence, That's sounds real" I mumbled .

"Bhabhi ,How you came here ? I mean how my brother proposed you and you came here to live with us? Your family allowed you?" She questioned me and a tear felt from my eyes .

"Why are you crying ? Is everything fine ? He did something bad with you ? Please tell me haann ... I will do something If I can." She asked me calmly and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Y..Your brother ruined my family and kidnapped me .He forcefully took me here and my father is in jail for doing nothing." I wiped my tear and said her. He said me to not to tell her but I thought she can save me from him and help me to escape from there.

"OMG! I will talk with him. He is always in angry mood all the time. He is in Mafia , doing bad business and kill people. I know about him but he do all these things for me ,I want him to clean his bad business and do a good job but he always cut my words and not listen to me. " she said in a tensed tone.

"I thought you don't know about him. Please help me to escape from here or ask him to leave me."I asked her to help me but she denied.

" I can talk with him but can't help you . I always obey him and his rules . I can't make my brother sad and I am advising you to not to try to escape otherwise he will kill you even I don't know what he will do with you." She said me .My all expectations were drown when she refused me . I was not afraid of him but I was afraid for my family.

"Well fine, if you cannot help me but please can you do a favour for me?" I asked her. I can call my mother and ask her to live somewhere else so that he will not find them and cannot force me to do anything .Then I will take out my father from Jail and escape from him.

"Of course , but please don't tell him. He will become upset from me .Take this but you can make only one call haan.." She said and gave me her phone. I called on my uncle's number . It was ringing but nobody picked up. In second call my sister, Pritika, picked my call. I was happy and crying.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!..𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨? 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 , 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"

"𝐍𝐨, 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 ."

"𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐚, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ? 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐢"

"𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐢..𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨 ? 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐨?"

"𝐌𝐚𝐢 𝐣𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 ...𝐌𝐚𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢? 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞."

"𝐌𝐚𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 𝐖𝐡𝐲? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐧 𝐔𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚... "

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 ...𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 ,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡. 𝐀𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚.. 𝐎𝐤 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞,𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮....."

"𝐎𝐤 , 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 .𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ..𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢, 𝐁𝐲𝐞.."

[𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑠]

I cut the call and Sia entered in room . She left me alone in her room so that I can talk with my family freely.

"Thank you so so so much . Don't mind haan,I am glad that you are not like your brother..." I said her .

"Yes , we both are different humans with different mind and same blood. Don't worry I will not tell him." She said and winked at me. At least she was not like her brother. He was a monster and cruel.

"Let's go for a tour of my house. You want a tour of my house or want something else to do?" She offered me a tour of her house. I have an idea , I will tour his house and find a way to escape.

"Ok ,I want to see your super big mansion If you want." I said her in normal way so that she will not think this was my plan.

We went into hall, kitchen , private pool , private theatre , luxury rooms and beautiful garden filled with roses and many flowers. His house was not a house it was a big mansion 'The Kashyap's Mansion'.

He was in Mafia but living a luxurious life. I am a doctor but living a middle class life. At least I am doing a good job not like him.

"Wow! Your brother's choice is so nice" I said her . All the stuffs in his house were selected and arranged by him .All the decorations were so beautiful .

"Yes...for example you" she giggled and joking with me like her brother. Whatever difference they have but the blood is blood .

We were visiting every corner of his house .Everything was fine until we have not reached to that door which was looking like a door for basement.

"What is this? Its looks like a door for something basement like. What is in there?" I questioned her.

"I don't know. Shall we check?" She didn't know about it too. Her brother was a treasure of secrets and mystery only. Even his own sister didn't know about this basement.

"Yaa.. " I said and we both were moving towards that door when suddenly a voice came from behind and we both got scared. It was his bodyguard John's voice.

"Noooo! You both are not allowed to go there . There is nothing except not wanted stuffs and rats . So , please go in your rooms ." he said and we both went back into our rooms. ( our rooms means She was in her and I was in his room.)

"What is in that room? Why it is locked from outside? and the thing to be notice is that the lock was not old and looks like it opens everyday. Kuch toh garhbarh hai!" I was thinking and slept on his bed cause after walking for so long my legs were in pain.

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆....