(04)

Adhuva's pov
Today is Friday means I am going to ehzaan's house for stay over and I'll see my baby there ..
" Ehzaan, are your sister's friends coming?" I asked while starting on my Yamaha to go to his house.
" Yup, they are coming " he replied
" Hmmm" I hummed
Now I will be able to see my baby for full 2days..

After reaching house

" Hello Adhuva Bhai" siya greeted while coming from the kitchen taking two glasses of water.
" Hi, how are you siya" I replied while taking the glass of water
" I'm good. You tell about yourself" she asked
"I'm also good. By the way when are your friends coming??" I questioned
"They will be coming in 30 mins" she answered
" Okay" I replied
Only 30 min then I will be able to talk to my baby.
_______

Author's pov

After sometime siya's friends also started coming first it was nahid then mukul and harsh and then shiv.
Siya introduced all of them to ehzaan and Adhuva.
"Guys they are Ehzaan Bhai and Adhuva Bhai".
"And Bhai they are mukul,nahid,harsh and shiv".
"Hello Bhai" everyone said.
"Hi everyone" Ehzaan said joyfully. meanwhile the glow on Adhuva's face was all gone now after seeing that bhumika is not there he was so disappointed..
"Umm.... Siya " Adhuva questioned.
"Ji Bhai"siya replied.
"Is your friend bhumika coming ???" He questioned.
" Yes Bhai but tomorrow morning. Her father is strict so he didn't let her come today she will from Saturday to Sunday"Siya answered.
"Humm" adhuva hummed meanwhile ehzaan was listening to their conversation carefully.
Now he has to ask Adhuva why is he always asking about Bhumika..
" You guys carry on me and Adhuva will bring some juice for all of you"ehzaan said.
" Okay Bhai" siya replied.
"Let's go" ehzaan said while dragging adhuva to the kitchen.

_________

Adhuva's pov
" Now you tell me why are you always asking about Bhumika" ehzaan said.
"Me noo. When did I asked about Bhumika??" I replied.
"Don't be over smart with me. I can tell if you're telling a lie or not"he said.
" Now tell me " he said crossing his arms on his chest.
" I don't know what happened to me yaar. From the moment I have seen that girl I am not able to forget her. Her beautiful big doe eyes In which I want to be lost. Her soft hair which I want to caress. Firstly I thought it was only lust but now I don't want her body. I want to be close to her. Want to be in her every happiness and sadness. I want to be that one person to whom she will come when she's having a breakdown. I want to hold her in every crests and troughs of her life. You know every night I sleep with her image coming in front of my eyes. To kiss her when she's having breakdown and can't stop sniffing. I want to be her everything." I said while filling the glasses with juice.
"Bro, you are in love with that girl." He replied while being a little excited.
"But I don't think she will accept your proposal"he said a little bit sad.
"What do you mean??"I asked being a little scared.
"I mean her father is a little bit over protective he doesn't even let her come for a sleep over do you think she will agree to your proposal " he said a little bit sadly.
"Don't worry I will not tell my feelings to her straight I will firstly know her and after that when she is comfortable with me I will tell her about my feelings" I said with a sigh.
"Okay but be careful I don't want you to get hurt" he said .
_________

Next day

Today my baby will come here. I can't wait to see her.
"Adhuva, where are you lost" ehzaan asked while drinking coffee.
"Nowhere" I replied.
" You were literally smiling while looking at the TV 😂😂" he said while laughing.
" Come on, let's go breakfast is ready" he said while going towards dining table.
"Humm"I hummed while thinking about her.

After having breakfast we all were sitting in the room watching TV. Just then the bell rings.
" I think Bhumika is here " siya said while going towards door.
I was literally so nervous just like the day of my boards result.
After a moment we hear sweet voice.
" Hye, Siya"
"Hi bhumika" they both said while hugging
After sometime they both came in
" Hi ehzaan bhai" she said being a little shy.
" Hi bhumika" ehzaan replied with a smile.
" Bhumika this is adhuva bhai bhai's friend and adhuva bhai this is bhumika my bestie" siya said introducing us to each other.
"Hi" my girl said being a little shy and making my heart beat increase.
" Hi bhumika" I said while looking at her.
"Here, bhumika" nahid said while coming with a glass of Sprite.
" Thanks" she replied while taking the glass.
After that she sat with her friends talking with them.
After noticing her for a bit I asked ehzaan
"Why isn't she talking much"
" She's an introvert doesn't like to talk much that was why she was literally so shy with you and me".
'Ohh,so my baby is a shy introvert. Don't worry we will work on that and you will be the most open person in front of me' I said in my mind.
" Guys we are going outside for some shopping" Nahid said to all while coming downstairs getting ready.
"Okay let's go" Mukul and harsh replied at the same time.
"What where??" Nahid questioned
" To shopping" Mukul said while shrugging
"Who said you are coming only me,Siya and bhumika are going" Nahid stated.
After that the three went for shopping .
______________

In the evening
We all were watching TV in the living room.
After sometime bhumika left to kitchen saying she needs to drink water as she is thirsty.
" Adhuva, that's the opportunity. Go and talk to her." My subconcious said.
Obeying to it I also went to the kitchen saying I need some sprite.
There I saw my baby filling the glass with water to drink after taking sprite from refrigerator. I went to her.
"Hi" I said.
"Aaaa.." she screamed a little bit as she didn't saw me coming but on time I covered her mouth so no one can hear it.
" Hi" she said after a little bit of break.
" So how old are you ??" I asked trying to start a conversation.
" Umm..14" she said.
So my baby is only two years younger than me,good.
" And you???" She asked slowly.
" I'm 16" I replied.
" So you're older than me " she stated.
" Yeah".
" Ask whatever you want" I said after seeing her hesitation.
" Ummm.. as you are older than me can I call you bhai??" She asked.
" WHAT! No " I yelled a little.
" Okay, I was just...." She said while biting her lips as if trying to stop it wobbling from fear.
" No no no... I mean you can call me whatever you want but not bhai I just don't want that much sisters you know 😉😉" I said while winking at her.
" Okay" she said while blushing a little.
" Bhumika,adhuva bhai come everyone is waiting. We are watching a movie." Siya said while coming in the kitchen.
"Okay"we both said at the same time.
After coming in the living room we both sat at our respective places .

Author's pov

" So guys which movie are we watching" Ehzaan asked.
"Sanam teri Kasam" bhumika said without thinking much.
"No, mastizaade" harsh said while smirking 😏😏.
" Cheee! Harsh it's an adult movie and if you forgot let me remind you, you are a minor. So no not mastizaade" Siya said like a mother of the group.
"Then, Dangal" Mukul said.
"No" Nahid said.
"Why not" Mukul whine.
They all started fighting over the movies except our introvert girl.
" GUYS! enough, adhuva bhai you tell which movie we should see" Siya said
Now all the attention was on Adhuva.
" Umm..I am not in the mood to watch action movie and no adult movie cuz we all are minors so let's watch Sanam teri Kasam" adhuva said with explanation so that no one get suspicious.
After listening to adhuva bhumika was so happy that the movie she wanted to watch was playing.

Eventhough adhuva was the one who suggested the movie. The whole time he was watching bhumika's expression how her face turn sad when Saru's father throws her out of the house without any explanation of why she was with inder and when Saru and inder were kissing how her nose and cheeks become red.
"So cute..my baby is literally so shy only in watching this what will be her reaction if it happen in real life." Adhuva thought while looking at her blushing face.
"Bro, stop gawking at her. You're looking like a psychopath." Ehzaan said while looking at adhuva.
" Don't worry, I am only appreciating the beauty made by God" Adhuva said not looking away from her.
After some time
Now the movie was about to end adhuva saw how bhumika's eyes were filled with tears when Saru died and inder started crying..
"She's so sensitive I should not have choosen this movie" adhuva said in a whisper.
_______________
Adhuva's pov

After the movie ended everyone gathered in the dining room to have dinner. In dinner we all ate some pizza, fries and chilli potato.
Right now the thing I notice about bhumika is that she enjoys food much more than anything..
The way her eyes sparkle while having food is soo cute..
After having dinner we all said good night and went to our respective rooms.
______
In the room
I was turning and tossing on bed as there was no sleep in my eyes. So I did the first thing I always do when I don't get sleep going to terrace and having fresh air.

After coming to terrace I saw that I was not alone on terrace. There was a girl standing against railing looking at sky. After going close to her I saw that it was my baby...

" Hi" I said.
" Hi " she replied still looking at the sky.
" You didn't sleep it's 1.15" I asked.
" You also didn't sleep" she also said while looking at me. This time I saw that her eyes were filled with tears which were about to escape from her eyes but she holded them like a strong girl..

__________
So this is for now... Next update will be in next chapter... Vote if you want to get more chapters.. and also tell what you think about the chapter....

English is not my native language. So if there are any mistake tell me I'll improve them😊😊😊