(19)

Adhuva's pov

Waking up in the morning. Rubbing my eyes I saw my baby still sleeping. Thank God she was wearing t shirt. I think she was feeling cold that was why she wore t-shirt. As we live in a little nature area away from city. Admiring her I went in closet to change in gym clothes.   After like two hours of gym I went in towards my room going inside the room I saw my babygirl in office suit. Not gonna lie she is looking sexy yet cute fiddling with the tie around her neck.

"Need help?" I asked coming near her.
"Huh??" She looked confused.
"With that?" I said pointing towards her tie.
"No thanks I will do it myself" she stated firstly processing what I said then looking between me and the tie.

Leaving her I went in bathroom to freshen up. Looking for the same colour suit she wore finally founding it. I got dressed and went outside in our room. Sitting on the couch I tied my shoes the took my laptop to do some work but actually I my focus is only on babygirl how she is trying to knot the tie. Going towards her.
"Let me" I stated yanking her towards me making her collide in my chest.
"What t...." She tried to protest.
"Let me do this you have been fiddling with this for more than 40 minutes." I stated grabbing her tie.
"Look up" I stated grabbing her throat making her look up at me as she was looking on the ground.
"When I was not with you how did you knot your tie??" I asked almost done knotting her tie.
"I got some of them knotted before coming Kerala." She replied.
"And.. done" I stated finished tying her tie.
Going downstairs we both came in dining room to have breakfast.

" Why are there so many guards in our penthouse" she asked as she I served her without her knowledge.
"For security" I stated finished serving her.
"From whom??" She inquired.
"That's not your thing to know babygirl. Okay you only need to know that whatever this is it's for your safety" I stated coldly.
"Butt...." She tried to protest but one of my glance at her she quite down.

After having breakfast. We both sat in the car firstly I will drop her and then make my way to office.

Dropping her I drove towards my office.

Bhumika's pov

After dropping me he went towards his office. Who does he think...he is? Telling me that he will pick me. I will not go. Going inside the office my colleague greeted me.

"Hello! Miss bhumika oh sorry mrs.bhumika" she said teasing me.
"Not now pragti" I said annoyed at her teasing.
"Huh..what happened and you have to tell me how your wedding went" she said cheerfully.
"Huh..fine" I said.
"What are you both doing here. Focus on your work" our head said coming towards us.
"And bhumika you come with me we want to talk with you" she said making me walk behind her.

Going inside the cabin I saw our CEO sitting on his chair working on his laptop.

"Sir bhumika is here" head said sitting herself on the chair in front ceo table.

"So bhumika" he said.
"Yes sir" I responded.
"Bhumika we are impressed by your work in the office. So for your better experience and training we are shifting you in a big company. Don't worry it's also our branch but the owner of this company is also the CEO of that company. So you can say that you are going to our boss's company" he said while looking at me.
"Thank you sir for this great opportunity. May I know what will be the timings and everything" I asked.
"Don't worry you will get to know about that in this file" he said passing me a file on which company's name is written.
"Thank you sir" I replied going outside of cabin.

"Yeesss!" I  cheered head over heels because of the appreciation of my work.
"Bhumika. You are doing great in training. Keep going but don't go on ninth cloud you are still an aspirant" I stated patting my shoulders. Giggling at my foolishness I went towards my desk.
"M.J. enterprises" I read the name written at the top of page.
After reading all the information and rules regarding the training I started doing the work which I am handling.