(17)

Bhumika's pov.

"What did you did downstairs huh??? Who told you to be the knight on the horse??" I yelled just as we were in the room.

" But she was criticising you since day one and I can't hold it longer" he replied.

" She was criticising me not you. So why were you affected?? Who are you! To take my side." I yelled angry at his actions.
"Now I am more bad in their eyes because of you." I replied pointing my finger at him.

" Who am I huh?? So listen I am your husband. I have every right to speak for you and I don't give a fuvk what others think about you. Until you are perfect for me and my family I don't care" he stated coming closer to me making me take steps back.

"So what if you are my husband I have still not give you the right to speak for me. You are nothing to me. I don't take you as my husband" I yelled at his face just as my back hit the wall as he doesn't stop coming towards me.
" You admit or not I AM YOUR HUSBAND. I HAVE EVERY RIGHT ON YOU. EVEN IF IT IS ABOUT SPEAKING FOR YOU OR TO PUNISH YOU. NOW YOU HAVE DARED YO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME WHAT SHOULD I DO??" He warned me making me scared.
"Leave it I am happy that you are my wife finally. So I forgive you. " He said making me take a sigh if relief.
"Okay bye have to go. Can't take day off from work" he stated kissing my forehead and leaving me shocked by his previous actions. This man has mood swings more than my period mood swings.

After that I decided to stay in my room. Cause I know how will everyone react because of that devil actions. I am always the one who stuck between this things. Sitting on the swing which is paced in the balcony. I scrolled through my Insta fp. After sometime there was knock on the door. Opening the door it was maa, papa, chhoti maa and chhote papa.
"Come" I said leaving space for them to come. After sitting on the couch.
"Beta we are here to give you this." She said showing me some boxes.
"What's this maa?" I asked.
"This the shagun of your peheli rasoi." She said passing me the boxes which were given by maa and chhoti maa. On opening the boxes it was filled with jewellery. Nit gonna lie it was beautiful but still I can't take them.
"Maa I can't take this it is too much. I will not be able to take care of this." I said giving them the boxes back.
"Beta you are our child and we have earned money for all of you. Take this" papa said giving me the boxes.
"But papa I don't need this expensive things. All of your blessings are the most expensive thing for me. Just give me blessings I don't need them" I replied.
"Adhuva has chosen the best girl as our daughter in law. Beta listen, you are our daughter. If you don't take this who will take them." Chhoti maa said cupping my face.
"Par chhoti maa" I tried to protest..
"No protesting this all are yours you will take them okay." She said ending the topic.
"Okay" I said.
After that all of them have me blessings and sent to their respective rooms.
_____________

Right now it's 11:00 pm and I am in nakshita's room. Teaching her some questions. Even though I am old enough to know this question we both have been stuck to this one question since half an hour.
"Bhabhi leave it, we will study this question when adhuva bhai will come" she replied.
"Why??" I asked.
"Bhabhi you don't know! Bhai is the most intelligent mathematician in our family." She replied making me look at her in disbelief.
"Impossible! He cannot." I replied.
"Bhabhi that's true" she protested.
"Okay, bet if he will be able to solve this question I will give you 2000rs and if he will not then you will give me 2000rs. Deal"  I said.
"Deal" she agreed.
Just then a knock was heard on the door. Opening the door it was adhuva.
"What are you doing here??. I have been finding you in whole villa" he said.
"Bro come here" before I get to reply nakshita called him gaining his attention.
"What??" He asked going towards her.
"See, teach me this question. Bhabhi and I have been trying to solve this question since half hour" she said passing him the book.