(29)

So...my lovely bibliophiles! Now I am gonna post in routine.......and this routine will be Tuesdays and Fridays of every week.....

Here's the today update.. enjoy!
Spread peace and kindness with lots of joy and love✌️✌️✌️✌️..

_______________

Bhumika's pov

"Have you and Adhuva have been physical??" Priha asked as she washed her hands.

"Huh??" I asked confused.
"You and Adhuva?? You know" she said her reaction telling it.

"Umm...no why do you ask??" I said.
"What! You both are married and he didn't!" She said as if I said I am vampire.

"Yeah. Why" I asked frowning.
"No.. nothing...maybe he didn't want you like that.." she said looking at me up and down..

"What are you saying??" I asked..
"He is a desperate man! He should have been physical with you on the first night if he loved you....he was a total freak after one week of our relationship." She said looking at me smirking..

"What relationship??" I asked.
"Wait.. didn't adhuva told you?" She said.

"Told what??" I asked.

"That me and adhuva were in relationship..but after coming to India we lost contact but I am sure he still have feelings for me. Didn't you see how he was letting me grab him. Anyways I need to make an urgent call I am going." She said going out of washroom.

He loved someone else..then why did he married me..he ruined my life..

You think before..do you really believed someone you don't know.. how can you tell if she is saying truth..

But how can you say that if she is lying..

That's not my decision it's your problem solve it yourself.

And she disappeared..

Going outside the washroom I came in the hall...only to see priha sticking to adhuva like a chewing gum on a desk...

And that adhuva was also not saying anything..

If he want he can stay with her.. I thought as I went towards the drink section to drink something..

"One juice" I ordered as I saw a girl sitting on the chair beside me.

"Here" she said passing me a glass.
"Huh??" I looked at her..
"Here that's the best juice you will ever drink..it will be bitter at first but then it will be sweet." She said as I looked at the glass..

"What are you looking at drink it I never say anything I don't mean..it's very tasty" she said and without thinking much I gulped down the juice in one go firstly it was burning but then it cool down...now it feels good.. I took one more.

"Can I have more??" I asked liking the taste..

"Sure! Excuse me! Six shots" she said but I was in my own little world..

Adhuva's pov..

Where is she. I have been looking for her for past twenty minutes. Huh she said she is going to the washroom. And this priha is also not moving.. I am telling you if she didn't move in next two minutes it will be my gun and her head..I am being calm because she is minister's daughter and I can't risk getting my identity revealed in front of my baby.

I am tolerating her because her father has some clues of our mafia which ehzaan and every one has been trying to take from past two weeks but don't worry it will be finished after two three days..

Getting up I tried to go..but was grabbed by her.. she is testing my patience...

"Where are you going???" She asked as if I am her teenage boyfriend..

"Who are you to ask me..I am not anyone to you" I said jerking away my hand looking for my baby...

After looking for my baby I saw her in the dance stage but the scene made my blood boil..

She was sensually dancing with a boy while he roamed his hands on her body like a creep and she was not saying anything....

Going towards her I grabbed her pulling her towards me.

"Hey! Leave me" she said jerking my hand away.

One glare and boy was gone from there..

"Leave me..go away..." She said pushing me but had 0% damage...

"Why should I leave you my love??" I asked pulling her closer.
"You! You go away.  Go to your university roommate. What's her name..yeah prinda..primar??..nono.. priha! Right go to her cling to her." She said but my focus was on something else .

"Wait did you drink??" I said sniffing her.

"Nope! I drank some juice only..you know it was very tasty. Firstly it was bitter but then it got sweet" she said making my assumption sure that she is totally drunk..

"Wait! How much did you drink??" I asked.

"Hmm..I drank fuve..five glass.." she said showing me her fingers..

Ohhgodd.. she is drunk. she jerked me away going towards some boy around twenty twenty one... don't do what I am thinking baby....and she did she danced with them like she know them since grade one...

"Come..baby.. let's go.." I said seeing her not coming...
"Leave me..go spend your time alone I don't want you" she said but I tried jerking her away from that man..
"Hey! Man leave her..she is not yours" the boy dancing with her said but one glare from me he scurried away..

"And you..come with me! Now" I said but this stubborn thing was adamant to not come..

"Bhumika...baby..come let's go towards our table" I said knowing that's there is no solution in yelling at her she is drunk..

"No..and you go away..let me dance..you go go to that prinda..go she will obey you..now side please I want to drink" she said going away while I followed her..

As she was near the bar I knew she is not gonna listen so I did what came in my mind firstly..I grab her waist picked her up and started walking away...

"Hey! What are you doing....you are a bitch...I will kill you..leave me.." she yelled swinging her legs in my grasp although it was quite low as music was on its high...

"Be quiet...not a single word...I am your husband and you don't dare do anything now we are going home" I said as we reached the main door seeing how she was struggling and people were watching us but one glare from me their eyes looked down..

"You! You..you are a bad husband...you didn't let me.... drink that ..juice I was going to ...drink it it was tasty...and.....and you also shouted on me...." She showed her tantrums after I made her sit in the passenger seat..

"Hmm...baby that was not juice it was alcohol..and if you don't listen I had to shout.." I said looking at her..

"No..noo.. I want that drink..please" she said showing her puppy like eyes...no..no..Adhuva you can't melt..it's about her health..

"If you say something more..I will make you quiet.." I said coming closer to her..

And what she said next made my eyes wide...

_________

That's it .

Vote for the chapters