(07)

After two year
Adhuva's pov
Today we all are going to amusement paras it is our winter vacation. By we I mean me, ehzaan,Siya and bhumika. Rest of them didn't come because of some circumstances. Right now we all are in car going towards our destination and ehzaan as our driver.
" Bhai drive fastly we should reach early then we will get more time to enjoy." Siya said to ehzaan being overexcited.
" Wait Siya don't be overexcited. We will reach but on time and I can't drive that much fast as I just got my license I don't want it to be cancelled. Yeah now we both got our license as we both turned eighteen me in September and ehzaan in november.
" Yeah Siya you're brother is right but for himself only. See he is driving so slow. I was telling to let me drive. If I was driving we have been there right now." I said rolling my eyes at ehzaan's oh not so nice response.
" Yeah bhai. I should have choosen you to drive not this turtle speed driver" Siya said taking my side.
" Both of you enough. Why are you blaming ehzaan bhai he is just caring for our safety" bhumika said taking ehzaan side.
" See only bhumika understands me. " Ehzaan said innocently.
" Yeah we both know who understands whom" me and Siya said at the same time and burst out laughing..
_______
Bhumika's pov
Right know we all our going towards amusement park. Don't ask me how I convinced dad. He was so serious to not let me go. But after some conditions only he let me go. That consists
• if you got good marks in first semester. (Just dad things)
• Don't get away from the group.
• don't run there.
Only after I agreed to him he gave me permission.
" So bhumika which ride you want to ride" Siya asked making me come out of my bubble.
" Umm.. round wheel, roller coaster and some high rides" I said imagining them in my mind.
" Okay we are here guys" ehzaan bhai said stopping the car.
" You'll go in I will come after parking the car." He said while three of us got out.
"Let's go and take the entry tickets for four of us" adhuva said grabbing my hand and dragging me with him.
After taking entry tickets all four of us came in the amusement park.
" You both go take the rides you want. me and Siya will go other side to take rides" ehzaan bhai said.
______
Adhuva's pov
Today I am going to propose her. In this two years talking to her, knowing her I have only fell harder in love with her. I got to know so much things about her and everything I know about her makes her special in my heart in her own way. Only me and ehzaan know about this. That is why he left me and bhumika alone to enjoy our time and for me to propose her.
" Let's go and take roller coaster" bhumika said leaving her hand from mine and running towards roller coaster.
" Umm two tickets" after getting the the tickets we both went in roller coaster and soon the roller coaster started making Bhumika shut her eyes from the wind impact but still she screamed louder enjoying it. Soon the ride finished and both of us came down.
" Let's go take another rides" she said dragging me. After taking two three rides
Now we are here getting popcorns.
"Come let's eat them while walking" bhumika said with a popcorn pack in her hand.
" Where's mine??" I asked looking at her.
" I don't eat this that much. If I grabbed another packet it will be waste. So we will share don't worry if this got finished we will get another" she said while dragging me.
" Hey! See big wheel let's go and ride" she said passing me the popcorns and running towards it.
Adhuva now's the moment to tell her about your feelings. When you reach the top tell her. My subconcious said.
After sitting in the cart. I give her popcorn pack and take out the locket box that I have got for her. Her favourite simple dove pendant. Just as we reached the top. I sat on my knees in front of her with box in my hands.
"What are you doing adhuva" bhumika said seeing me sitting on my knees.
" Shhh.. let me just tell you my feelings." I said shushing her.
" Bhumika I like you. In fact I love you. From the day I saw you. Your smile that I want to see on your face every moment. Your eyes in which I want to drown. You remember the day you cried and we kissed it was my first kiss and I was so happy that you was the one who took my first kiss. But that time the tears in your eyes were killing me. You was the one who was crying but I was the one who was feeling every ounce of pain of your tears. I like you bhumika. Pls give me chance I will make your life so beautiful just let me in once pls." I said while looking into her eyes but right now there was no love in her eyes like it was when she looked at me as a friend now it was replaced by disappointment.
" Look adhuva get up and we will talk about this after we get down okay" she said looking away.
" But bhumika answer say something are you ready for this??" I said to her.
" Adhuva I said Naa we will talk later. Why don't you understand" she responded getting frustrated.
Getting down from the wheel. She grabbed my wrist and drag me to a silent place.
" Now tell me bhumika. Pls answer" I said looking at her with pleading eyes.
" Look adhuva I am not ready for relationships and all this things. Moreover I don't like you" she said looking into my eyes.
" I mean I like you but as a friend not more than this so please don't question me about this again. Okay" she said trying to console me.
" But bhumika give me a chance. Give us a chance. I promise you will not regret it. Pls just give us a chance" I said grabbing her wrists and pulling her towards me looking into her eyes.
" ENOUGH ADHUVA! Why don't you understand. I said no. No means No. Now you're crossing your limit. Just go away from me and my life. Don't you come to me again" she said pushing me and going away.
_________
Bhumika's pov
Like seriously now he is crossing his limits. Once I said no means no. Don't he understand.
" Don't you come to me again" I said pushing him and going away angrily.
" What happened bhumika" Siya said suddenly coming in front of me and stopping me from colliding in a pole.
"NOTHING Siya just some people misbehaving with adhuva and me. Adhuva is dealing with them I also wanted to see but he sent me away that is why I am angry" I said not wanting to stress her with previous moment story.
" Hmm" she hummed still suspicious.
" By the way where is ehzaan bhai ??" I asked to change the topic.
" Ohh yeah he is in parking area taking out the car. I am here to call both of you. Come let's go it's already 7pm. We have to go" Siya replied just then adhuva came from behind.
"Come adhuva bhai let's go" Siya said while going outside.
"Look adhuva whatever happened between us that is only between us no one should know I don't want anyone to stress about all this" I said looking away.
"But what about me. Am I not stressing. Bhumika I love you but you are not even giving us a chance" he said coming towards me.
" Why are you so stubborn. I said naa I don't like you don't you understand. I said what I said no more discussion" I said ending the topic and backing away from him.
" Come on guys where are you lost" ehzaan bhai shouted from the car.
After sitting in the car I was quite. Looking outside the window lost in my world.
" Hey!bhumika" Siya said snapping in front of me.
" Yeah" I said being startled.
" Where are you lost?? Anyways I was asking do you want to come to our house or want us to drop you at your home. It will be only me , bhai and adhuva bhai" Siya said waiting for me to reply.
" Can you drop me to my house" I said not wanting to spend time with him.
" Sure bhumika " ehzaan bhai said from driver seat.
" Thanks bhai" I replied gratefully.
After reaching home I bid them bye and went to my home.
_____________________
Adhuva's pov