(05)

Adhuva's pov
This time her eyes were filled with tears.
"Hey,what happened. Did you get hurt hn?" I asked while cupping her face without thinking much.
As if my words were the things she was waiting for to let her tears drop. In no time her face was on my chest hugging me crying on my chest..
" Babe what happened tell me. Did you get hurt?.Did someone said anything?" I asked while holding and caressing her back. But she didn't replied and kept crying on my chest..
" Baby pls tell me seeing you like this I am getting hurt" I pleaded to her.
I don't know why but seeing her in this state my heart was aching as if some one has pressed it hard.
But she didn't reply so I let her cry on my chest for 15-20 minutes but still her sniffing was not stopping she was crying non stop.
After sometime she looked up from my chest still sniffing.
________________

Bhumika's pov

After sometime I looked up from his chest looking at him. He was looking more handsome in moonlight. I don't know why but looking at his eyes I saw comfort.
Which I am craving for...
" Hey tell me what happened?" He asked still hugging me.
" Nothing" I said looking away because if I looked one second more into his eyes I will again breakdown.
"Don't lie to me tell me what happened" he asked now gently holding my chin making me look at him.
That was the only words I needed. Tears roll down my cheeks again.
" I was missing my mom" I said while sniffing.
"So call her" he said.
" She's not in the world anymore" I said while looking at the sky.
" Ohh.. I am sorry" he apologized.
"No...it's not your fault you didn't know"I told him.

_____________
Adhuva's pov

" Ohh.. I am sorry" I said
I don't know why but seeing her like this is breaking my heart. I can't imagine my life without my mother and she lost her mother at such a young age.
She cried for 10 minutes non stop. But now I can't let her cry she cried for more than half hour. So I did what comes to my mind first.I cupped her face looking at her wobbling lips. And placed my lips on hers. Closing my eyes and Gently kissing her. Sucking her bottom lip between my lips. I was about to stop as she was not kissing me back but right as I was about to stop she started kissing me back.
While smiling against her lips. I started kissing her gently. The kiss was full of gentleness and passion. Her pouring her pain in it and me pouring my feelings in it.

Bhumika's pov
He just kissed me. My eyes were wide open. Now the tears were also not coming from my eyes. After knowing what was happening I closed my eyes and started kissing him slowly. Sucking his upper lip. I am on my toes to kiss him as he was taller. After seeing that I was not reaching him he lifted me from my waist in the air. Holding his nape I tried to deepen the kiss but failed. Smiling at my failed attempts. He did what I was trying to do for last few seconds. Tilting his head he deepened the kiss. After sometime I was getting breathless so I tapped his shoulder and he stopped. Letting me catch my breath.
" Ummm..." I was sure that right now I was looking like a full tomato.

Adhuva's pov

She is literally blushing like she's not going to be able to blush from tomorrow. But in fact she is looking cute. I don't why but I feel satisfied that I am the one who made her blush like this. But now she was frowning a little.
" Why did you call me baby??" She questioned. 
Now it was my turn to blush like how should I tell her why I called her baby. So I said what came to my mind first.
" Actually..." I was trying to say while rubbing my nape.
" Humm?" She encouraged me to say
" Actually while comforting someone I have a habit of calling them baby" I said fastly so that she can't hear me .
But after sometime understanding what I said she started laughing.
" So why are you blushing like a tomato look at your neck it is so red as someone has put red colour on it" she said while laughing and looking at me.

" But few minutes ago you was the one who was blushing like you're not going to blush from tomorrow" I said in hoarse and deep voice while coming towards her.

" You are bad. Just a moment ago you were laughing at me for blushing now you are blushing not good" I said while rubbing my nose on the point where her neck and shoulder meets making her breathing heavy.
" I think you deserve a punishment for being a bad girl. Don't you think?" I whisper against her ear kissing her earlobe.
" Leav... Leave me" she said after getting her breathing even.
I bit her earlobe before leaving her. She gasped as I bit her earlobe. After that she ran downstairs to her room. I looked at her retreating figure with a small smile on my lips.

Bhumika's pov
We just kissed. I know that the kiss was wrong but still I can't help but kiss him back. Now I am regretting kissing him. He must have taken it in a wrong way. I don't want him to think that I like him. Just, calm down bhumika tomorrow after waking up just talk to him and sort it out. Thinking this I went to sleep.

In the morning

As soon my alarm ringed I was up. Getting up from bed. I went to washroom. After finishing my business. I made bed and then went to washroom for bath. After bathing I came out in towel and started wearing my clothes. Today I am wearing a simple black jeans and a crop top which comes around hem of my jeans. After getting ready I put my hair in a messy bun and went to adhuva's room as I was about to knock I saw that the door was open so without thinking much I went in.

" Adhuva, Adhuva" I said while coming in but got no response.

Maybe he's in washroom I'll just wait here.
I thought and sat on the bed.

After sometime the bathroom door opened and I looked there but the view in front of me made my eyes wide.

" Why are you not wearing anything " I said while covering my eyes and turning around.

" Don't you see I just bath" he said while coming out of bathroom only in a towel wrapped around his waist.

" And why are you saying that I'm not wearing anything see I'm wearing a towel" he said while coming towards me.

" This is not proper cloth wear something appropriate" I said still turned around
"But it is made out of cloth so it is a cloth also,right?" He said turning me around making me face him.
"You just watch my face okay the one you kissed last night" he said while smirking as if teasing me.
"I don't know anything. You just..just wear Proper clothes"I said covering my eyes.
"Okay..okay. you wait here I will come wearing proper clothes " he said going.
After sometime
"You can take your hands away from your eyes" he said
I uncovered my eyes but got startled seeing  him so close to me.
" So why are you here ??" He asked.
" To talk about something" I said stepping back.
" About what?" He said nearing me
" About the last night thing" I said but suddenly my back hit the wall indicating I can not move backward more.

"Which thing " he asked as if didn't remember what happened between us.
" Umm..the kiss" I said but gasped as he caged me between the wall and him..

" What about it " he asked his face mere inches away from mine.
" Umm.. it was" I said not able think properly.
" It was??" He said asking me to complete.

______________

So how's the chapter tell me in comments.
Do you think Bhumika made a mistake kissing Adhuva????

Also English is not my first language.  If there's a mistake tell me I'll edit it..