(28)

Hi! Lovely bibliophiles.👋👋
So I have created my insta account. So if you want to get the spoilers of the chapters📖🕵️‍♀️. Visit my account, also follow!💮

Account: _freshersxoxofiction.

Love you!♾
_____________

Bhumika's pov

"Let's go" he said grabbing my hand and looking at me.
"Wait..just two minutes" I said tugging at his hand.

"Okay..but what happened" he asked.
"Adhuva do you really think I am perfect for this ball. If you want I can go back.." I said looking him in the eyes.
"Baby, nothing to be worried about. If you don't want to go let's go home." He said cupping my face.
"No.no..i mean do you think I am perfect for this?" I asked.
"Think?? Baby, I know you are best for me and I know you are worried about paparazzi. Don't worry about them guards will take care of them. now if you are perfect can we go??" He said.
"Okay" I said as he grabbed my hand and I get out of car.

The guards were around us as we went towards the event.

Going inside I was amazed by the beauty of it. Everyone here were looking so beautiful. Luxury was the only thing that spoke here.

"Hey! Adhuva" as we looked at the people Adhuva was suddenly called by someone more precisely a couple they looked old in age.

"Should I greet them touching their feet??" I asked as we went towards them..
"Yes. I will also try hey are our family friends. He is my father's best friend." He said as we went towards them.

As we reached there we both touched their feet. They blessed us as we got up.
"This must be your wife. We have listened a lot about her. Just like people say you are really beautiful. And kind also." The women said as Adhuva nod.
"Bhumika meet them. They are father's best friend mr.nishant and his wife mrs.shakti" Adhuva said as I greeted them again.

"You both look very beautiful together. Beta do you have any sister??" Mrs.shakti said as I looked at her confused.
"No mam" I said as her face dulled.

"Now my boy will live single. Actually I wanted to ask it cause I want a girl like you for my rakshit. He is my one and only son" she said looking at my confused face.

"Ohh.." I said.
"Shakti. You and your son's marriage sorry for that beta" uncle said as he looked at his wife as he is done with her.
"No problem uncle I can understand her every parent want their children well settled with their family" I said.
"See only she know my concern. And beta no need to call me mam you can call me anything you want?" She said as he looks at me.

"Sure" I said as I looked at them.
"Hey you both enjoy! We are good here" uncle said.

"No uncle. We will sit with you both. Let's talk with each other." I said
"No beta, you both go enjoy yourself. We are good" they said.
"Are you sure. I mean we can stay here" I said.
"No. You enjoy new couple!" They said as Adhuva looked at me.
"Okay. If you are saying then we will leave" he said as he tried to walk.

"If you need anything call us we are here" I said just as Adhuva dragged me with him.

"Why were you not talking??" I asked.
"Why should I they were wasting my precious time with my wifey.." he said making me look at him with wide eyes.
"You! Shut up they are your elders talk about them with respect" I said while he looked at me.
"Ahh..it hurts" he said as I looked at him in confusion.
"When my wife take other's side instead of mine." He said while I look at him done with his lines.

Suddenly adhuva was called seeing it was a group of some young looking girls and boys around Adhuva age.

"Hey! Man long time no see" one of the guys said hugging Adhuva while he just nodded.

"Still the same. Stoic mister" other guy said.
"Leave it priyansh how ever Adhuva is he is always best" one of the girls said checking Adhuva out and trust me I want to take that ogling eyes out of her.

"Hey! Adhuva long time no see. I am sure you will be missing me. Of course you will be I was your room mate after all" same girl said flirting with my man while I boiled in anger but not gonna show it. She is literally poking me when she said she is his previous room mate. Like seriously bitch! He is mine now stop reminding him the past.

"Hey she must be your wife. Am I right?" One of the other girl said she looks like we will get along very well. She is so cute.

"Hi! I am smriti. We are Adhuva University friends." She said as her guess was confirmed. I smiled at her as I greeted her.

"Hye bhabhi! I am naazil. Hye! I am Arman. Hye! I am divesh. And she is Priha" everyone said while I also greeted them with a smile. They all seemed to be nice person.

"Bhabhi! Can we call you that if you are comfortable" divesh asked as I nodded.
"Hye! Let's go there" smriti said pointing towards the empty place.

Going towards the place I saw how that Priha was sticking to my husband. Seriously and this Adhuva is also not saying anything.

"Baby, do you want to drink something?" Adhuva asked as he sat beside me.

"Nope. I am fine" I said as I indulge myself in talks with smriti she is really nice and talkative I can never get bored of the topics she pick.

"Bhumika, do you wanna take a drink" Priha asked as I was about to shook my head.
"No. She will not. She don't drink." Adhuva immediately replied before I can even say anything.

"You don't drink bhumika. But Adhuva likes the girls who keep him company in drinking." Priha said as she clinged to my husband.

"Right adhuva?" And he doesn't even shook his head.
"Priha. Leave adhuva. Bhabhi must be jealous! Right bhabhi?" Divesh said.

"Why will she? I am his roommate I can cling. Do you have any problem bhumika??" She asked looking at me.

Yes! I have a big big problem. You!
"No it's fine" that's the words came out of my mouth.

Are you crazy! That girl is being totally slime to your husband and you are fine.

Then what should I say leave him. He is mine. I don't want be seem desperate.

Yeah! I mean you can say that also.

Shut up! I am already angry and you are being so much annoying.

Fine do whatever you want. But don't come to me when you want her away.

I don't need you!

"Hello?? Bhabhi!" I was suddenly startled by the shaking.

"Where are you lost?? We are asking you something!" Smriti said as she looked at me.

"Huh! I want to use restroom I will come" I said getting up but was stopped by Adhuva grabbing my wrist.

"Do you want me to come??" He said as I shook my head.

"Are you sure?" He asked his eyes looking for my permission.

"Leave it Adhuva she will come she is adult" Priha said grabbing his hand and making him leave mine.

And I went towards restroom. In reality it is just a excuse to get away from them. Getting inside the washroom I washed my hands. Just then Priha came humming some songs.

"Can you wait for me?" She asked as she looked at me.
"Hmm" I nod.

After like ten minutes she came outside.

"Have you...

________________

Vote for the chapters!