(16)

Bhumika's pov

After coming in the kitchen. I saw the materials which are available and decided to make chhole bhature, aaloo pratha, some poha as dadi maa and papa Ji can't eat cholesterol based food. In sweet I decide to make Rabdi. Right now it's 6:30am and according to bhabita everyone came for breakfast at 9:30. But as yesterday was tiring they will come at 10:30. So basically I have 4 hours to make food.

Firstly I started making Rabdi as it needs to be cold. Taking a big pan I poured milk, some saffron and let it boil. Taking some crushed nuts some sugar and some sugar free I placed them in the side so I don't forget to add them.

After that I put potato and chick peas in different cookers on the gas to boil and started preparing the dough for bhature and aaloo pratha. Just as I was free from dough preparation the whistle of cooker blow indicating that potatoes are boiled. Letting them cool down. I took some unsweetened rabdi in the bowl and poured sugar free in it. And sugar in the other. Don't worry I poured nuts in the rabdi before preparing aaloo pratha dough. Placing both bowls of rabdi in the refrigerator. I started mixing the aaloo pratha stuffing. After that I prepared poha and chhole bhature. Just as I was about to start preparing aaloo pratha. Adhuva came in the kitchen in the kitchen.
"What is today's breakfast??" He asked coming behind me.
"You have eyes see it" I replied not in the mood to talk.

"Mam how much food is left to prepare. Be quick 45 minutes are left." One of the cooking staff said coming towards me.
"What! I mean you go I will prepare." I replied making the girl go.
"Now what will I do. I have to prepare aaloo pratha I haven't even started." I said overthinking.
"Need help" Adhuva replied as he placed his chin in my shoulder hugging me from behind.
"YOU CAN?" I asked looking at him.
"Sure why not. I know how to cook." He replied.
"But maa said that I have to prepare food without anyone's help" I said a little gloomy.

"Who will know it will be secret between you and me" he said holding my chin making me look at him with sparkle eyes.
"Really! But what will I say when they asked who prepared this" I questioned.
" Say that you have prepared. As you are preparing I am just helping you" he said.
"Okay, you make the pratha and I will cook them" I replied giving him the apron.
As he rolled all the prathas I cooked them in 30 minutes we were all done. Seeing we have 15 minutes left.

"Now can you make me taste the dishes. Let's see how my wifey cooks" although I didn't like how he called me still I didn't react cause he had done a lot for me. Giving him some rabdi and some chhole I looked at him waiting for his reaction.
At first bite he didn't gave any reaction. Making me sacred. Second bite no reaction after finishing all of it no reaction.
"What?" I asked.
" Nothing. Just taste best as my wife is best obviously her handmade food will be best"  he stated pulling me towards him.
"What are you doing adhuva leave me" I replied not liking his touching. " Adhuva leave me I am not comfortable" just as the words come out of my mouth he immediately left me.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he replied apologetically.
"Hmm" humming I went out of kitchen finding some food staff to ask them to place breakfast on the dining table.
After that everyone came in the dining room. One by one.

" Give me food I am too hungry" nishiket said rubbing his stomach.
"Everyone will serve themselves. They have hands no one is your personal servant to serve you" adhuva stated coldly.

"Look bhabhi, it hasn't been a day since she came. And she has your son wrapped around her fingers" Bua ji said making me look down in embarrassment. "Bhumika calm down you can't say anything she is elder. I said calming the back reply that came in my mouth.
" Bua ji, even if she has wrapped me around her finger. Do you have a problem?? She is my wife. She can do whatever she want with me and I don't want to listen anything against my wife. Nothing!"  His action of taking my side has made my heart flutter.

Shut up bhumika it is just his acting. He will again become the devil. My subconcious said.

Placing food in dadi maa and bade Papa plate.
"Bhumika you also come and eat" adhuva stated serving himself.
"Don't worry you eat I will eat" I replied.
"Bhumika" he said in warning tone making me sit beside him. Placing one bhatura in my plate I started eating my food.
"Mmm..who cooked breakfast today it is so delicious and my goodness. I can't stop eating" nakshita said.
"Bhumika cooked food today. Beta it is so delicious. Right, sandhya and ahaana?" Maa said.
"Yes bhabhi it is so delicious" chhoti maa said.
"It's fine" Bua ji stated.
"Bhabhi it is so delicious. Can you cook this things every day for us" nishikst said.
"No" me and maa said at the same time
" I mean it is not good for you health eating oily food everyday" I replied.
As I was finished eating. Suddenly I saw another bhatura on my plate. Looking at the hand I saw adhuva looking at me with raised brows. Frowning at him.
"I don't want to eat. I am full" I said.
"You are not. You will eat" he stated looking at me indicating not to defy him.
Eating another bhatura silently now I was full.
Now it was time for everyone to eat rabdi.
Giving everyone their bowls. I sat on my seat.
"Bhumika??" Bua ji called.
"Hanji, Bua ji" I replied.
"Don't you know. Mom and dad are forbidden to eat sweet" she questioned.
"Ji I know. Don't worry their rabdi is sugar free it has natural Tulsi sugar." I replied.

" This generation and talking back." She said. 
"ENOUGH! Mrs.sandhya I am seeing you since day 1. You are always trying to put my wife down. Until now I was silent but now it's enough you have crossed the limit. If you want to live here don't say anything against my wife which she hasn't done" adhuva out bursted having enough.
"See, maa how your grand son is talking back. I am telling you this girl will put a gap between this family." Bua said.
" Enough. Sandhya , adhuva is right now not any word from your mouth" dadi maa said making her silent.

"Let's go" adhuva stated grabbing my wrist and dragging me out if dining room. After coming in our room. I yanked his hand away from me.
_____________
So that's for now tell me in the comments how you feel about this story this far. Vote and support ☺️☺️☺️🤗.

NOTE: English is not my first language. ignore the grammatical mistakes. I am improving.