(08)

In current
Adhuva's pov
"WHY DON'T YOU DO YOUR WORK PROPERLY. I JUST ORDERED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF OUR SHIPMENTS AND YOU ALL DUMB PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT PROPERLY. NOW WHAT! ARE YOU ALL GOING TO REPAY FOR THE LOSS. WE JUST LOST 150 HUNDRED MILLION WORTH SHIPMENT." I yelled at all the guards standing in front of me with their heads bowed.
" But ... Sir..it was not our mistake they thrown smoke bomb in our warehouse because of which we were not able to save the shipment" one of the head guards said trying to protest.
" SO FOR THIS IS I AM PAYING YOU. MAKING YOU FIT. JUST TO GET LOST IN SMOKE BOMBS. YOU SHIT HEADS DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE EXCUSES AND YOU. YOU ARE FIRED IF I SEE YOU ONE SECOND MORE IN MY BUILDING OR ANY WAREHOUSE. IT WILL BE  MY BULLET AND YOUR HEAD. UNDERSTOOD. NOW GET LOST. " I yelled making him shiver and run for his life.
"AND YOU ALL YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR THIS LOSS IS. NO LEAVES FOR ONE YEAR AND YOU ALL WILL NOT GET PAID FOR THREE MONTHS. IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROTEST HE OR SHE CAN LEAVE. NO RESTRICTIONS" I said making them all look at me in horror.
" UNDERSTOOD" I said after not getting any response.
"YES SIR" they all said." now all of you just get out. Meeting dismissed." I said sitting on my chair grabbing my head at the intense pain I felt.

" Akruti send one espresso of my liking in office right now"."yes sir" she replied just as I end the call.

" Hey I am back" sudden entry of this creature make me groan. " Not now ehzaan." I said groaning at his yelling.
" What happened mister workaholic?" He asked being serious. "Lost another shipment" I said massaging my temples from getting more temper."what! Again this is the second time adhuva I think you should investigate not only India but some nearby countries under-worlds as well".

"I know that was what I was about to discuss with you" I said  getting from my chair and pacing around just then a knock on the door stopped me. "Come in " I said as my assistant came with two espresso n her hands.

" You can go" I said as she placed the espressos on the table.
" I think let's discuss this matter now" I said passing him espresso.

" Yeah" he replied also eager to see who stole shipments from our region.
" I think I have idea who it might be" I said suddenly getting one person in my mind.
"You remember that man" I said making him look at me with big eyes.
"That person" he said looking at me with large eyes."hmmm" I responded.
_____________
Bhumika's pov
"Hey guys let's go to some fun place today" I asked my duo sitting with gloomy faces in a park.

"Where and when" both them said whining.

"What the hell. Be a little bit bloomy. You are sitting like someone has broken your heart or someone has stolen your assignments and you both know that I am also going Kerala for CA training and we will not be able to meet for more that 6 years still you both are not bloomy." I said trying make them cheer up.

"Umm...let's go to cinema then restaurant and then somewhere peaceful. What say?" I said after thinking for a bit.

"Umm sure" Priti said thinking a little.
"Come let's go to your apartment and get ready" I said dragging them with me and and looking for a taxi.{so you all will be thinking how am I allowed to go my father will not allow me. So I am here in Dehradun to meet my friends as they are IAS aspirants. After meeting them I will left for Kerala in tomorrow afternoon flight.

Siya was childhood friend and about Priti she became our friend in college time. In that time friends were too many but only few lasts in the end and now only this two are my friends}. After reaching apartment we all three went to our bags to find suitable outfits. Firstly Siya went to washroom to change then Priti and about me I changed in the room.

After doing my makeup that consists eyeliner,mascara and some lip and cheek tint. Just as we all were in living room my phone dinged indicating the cab is here. So while they both were still getting ready I called for cab. Saving the time and all. Anyway this is our outfits.