(14)

Adhuva's pov
She is crying non stop. Tears rolling down her cheeks one thing is still not changed she always cry silently not loudly. Not handling her crying I stopped the car and went out.
"Haaaah..." I screamed grabbing my hair. Taking out the frustration that had me not thinking properly. Just then she came and looked at me in confusion.
"What..happened" she asked frowning.
"Look I am sorry. I am really really sorry for what happened between us some time ago. I was not in my senses. Anger had blurred my strength of thinking. I didn't mean to hurt you but your actions were like this I doesn't have any option but to punish you" I said feeling really guilty.

"No Adhuva...no..it's always like this firstly you hurt me then say sorry. Even when we were together Everytime you hurt me I always forgave you. But not this time. You know I never imagined you to be a devil. We were good friends but then your purposal ruined everything that we had." She replied sniffing.
"Babe..pls please forgive me. Give me a chance I will never do this thing again. I promise pinky promise" I replied cupping her face looking at her.
"But only on one condition" she said.
"What..I will do everything" I replied
"Cancel this marriage" she said..
"Noo..that can't happen I can't leave you. Ask anything else you want I will do anything but not this" I replied not agreeing.
"Please..Adhuva this marriage is nothing for me..I don't love you. And marriage happens between two lovers Right. Cancel this marriage please" she said looking at me with pleading eyes.
"Noo means no I will not do that." I replied getting away from her not wanting to hurt her.
"Please Adhuva"
"BHUMIKA! Why don't you understand I can't leave you. You are my soul. If you are not with me I am dead. I need you like thirsty needs water." I yelled a little.
"Please shut up. If you say anything more I might hurt you and I don't want that" I replied getting in the car. Getting in the car after me. She sat on the passenger seat with her head hung low. After half an hour we reached her home. Getting out of the car she went straight to her house without looking back.

"I need a drink" I said starting my car and arriving at my pub which is newly opened.

"One bottle tequila no two bottles tequila" getting the bottles from the bar I went to my car and drove to home.
Coming in my room I sat on the side of my bed while the moonlight flashed on my face.
Drinking directly from the bottle. I tried to not cry but nothing is right. I have not cried from the day I came in mafia but see Adhuva is crying over a girl.

"Why..why does you always do that. You always steal everything I love. Now see how bad my fate is the girl I want doesn't want me and for my bad I cannot leave her. Why do you meet her with me if you didn't want to make her love me. I always wanted her to be my everything and me to be her everything but she is my everything but I am not. You know I hate you. I really really hate you I will not forgive you. She thinks I am devil. Now who will tell her that this devil is not for her. For her I can burn this world. I can kill myself at her words. She means everything to me without her Adhuva Mahajan is incomplete just like butterflies are incomplete without beauty. But don't worry I will change my fate only two days after that she will be my wife and I will do anything to make her fall in love with me." I talked totally drunk not knowing what I am saying. But people say that a drunk person always says truth. Just like that I slept on the floor.
_________
After two days
Bhumika's pov
Today is our marriage. I have done everything to stop this marriage but nothing worked. Now I cannot do anything everyone is in the hotel backyard where marriage is going to happen. But still I will never forgive Adhuva for what he had done.
"Let's go. Everyone is waiting" my cousin said coming towards me to take me to the backyard.

Author's pov.
Meanwhile Adhuva was all happy that finally bhumika is going to become her wife and here bhumika is not knowing what to do.
After coming in the mandap Adhuva sat on his seat. While bhumika was being called. Seeing bhumika in that red lehenga he chooses for her his breath got hitched even though he cannot see her face. He is sure his love is looking like an angel behind that veil. After making her sit in the mandap.