(20)

Vote for the story. I am going to stop writing the story and stop it mid way. If you don't want cause I have a lot of assignments to complete as well. Writing this story and not getting any votes are in vain. So if you don't vote I will stop updating the story.

______________

Bhumika's pov
"Why are we here??" I asked confused on seeing a cafe.
"It's a rainy day and I know you like pancakes. So it will be nice to spend some time here. Only you and me" he replied.
"Really! Let's go" I replied excitedly not minding his face inches away from mine as he opened the seatbelt.

Going out he came towards my door and opened it helping me in coming down. 

Going inside the cafe I saw no one there only us.
"Why are there no one??" I asked looking around.
"I told you only you and me. So I reserved it don't worry." he replied in my ear giving me chills.
"But..adhuva. what about their profit. You know if there were more people they will have more profit than you reserving this whole big cafe" I replied.
"Babygirl.. don't worry this cafe is ours we own multiple cafes and restaurants" he replied cupping my face stopping my blabbering.

"This is owned by you." I asked looking at the cafe interior. It was brown themed giving coffee vibes looking vintage and aesthetic.
"Not me maharani ji but us." He replied as he took out chair to make me sit. (Your highness)
"What would you like to order sir" a waiter asked just as adhuva sat on the chair.
"One latte one chocolate shake and two plates strawberry pancakes" he ordered as I was busy admiring the cafe.
As the waiter went to take collect our order adhuva's phone ringed. Picking it up he went outside.

Just then the waitress came placing our order.
"Hey! Can you wait here and talk to me for sometime I want someone to accompany me as no one is here to talk" I asked gathering the courage that I have.
Firstly she looked at me then tried excusing herself.
"Please can you do it I know there no one here so you don't have that much work. Don't worry I will ask adhuva nit yo cut your salary" I requested showing her my best puppy eyes.
"Okay mam" she replied looking at me smiling a little.
"Don't call me mam call be bhumika" I said.
" Okay ma..I mean bhumika" she replied.
" tell me what's your name??" I asked.
"My name is Anaya" she replied making
me nod at her.

After like fifteen minutes of our playing twenty questions we got bored.
"Bhumika can I tell you one thing if you are comfortable with me?" She asked.
"Sure why not." I replied.
" You are really lucky to have Adhuva sir in your life. You know I used to work in his company but in some circumstances I had to leave. You know the care he take of you. In my whole time in Mahajan empires Adhuva sir used to come at home late on 2:00 am or more late but now I am seeing he is always early for you. He never took care of someone as he take of you. You are really special for him. Don't take this in wrong way I am just telling you frankly as we are friends" she said.
"Hmm" I hummed just then Adhuva came and Anaya went to her work.
"Sorry babygirl. I am really sorry. Something urgent came up" Adhuva said regret clear in his voice.

"It's okay." I replied.
"Waiter, get another pla..I mean heat this up then come" he replied knowing how much I hate wasting food..
After like five minutes waiter came with our plates.
"Did you like it??" Adhuva asked as I took first bite of it.
"Yup, it's delicious" I replied as I took another bite.

After eating we both get in the car to go home.

Coming inside our room I changed into the night suit then went downstairs.

Coming downstairs I saw Adhuva on couch working on his laptop.

Sitting near him I turned on my phone scrolling through messages and social media.

"Do you want to eat some icecream" Adhuva said looking up from his laptop.
"Nope not in the mood." I replied.

After our little talk it was all silent. Sitting silently I started thinking about my conversation with maa.

_________