(10)

Adhuva's pov.
"Cause today I saw my favourite face but after seeing that face some wounds again got opened. And you know how I make myself relief from pain by killing someone and now who will better than you to kill don't worry I will give you a slow painful death" I stated while twisting the knife more into his spine making it go deeper and deeper with blood dripping over my gloved hands.

18+ violence is in next pages.
"Please I beg you just kill me with bullet in my head if you don't want to leave me but please don't give me this much pain. I beg you" he said grabbing my knees and begging in my feet.
"You should've known about Adhuva Mahajan before stealing from me. Now what should I do?? Cut you fingers or take out your eyes. Noo. None of them firstly let's hang you then it will be easy." I said before calling my guards and asking them to hang him.
"Please sir..si..r don't do this" he said pleading.
" Huhh.. your voice is so annoying. Why don't I cut you tongue first?? Yeah let's cut your tongue first" I said going towards my knives taking a small knife to cut his tongue more slowly and painfully. Grabbing his jaw I forced his mouth open. Making his tongue come in my vision. Smirking at his fights to take his face back from my grip. I stabbed the knife in his tongue making him scream for his life. Cutting his tongue slowly. After some moments the tongue lay filled with blood on floor.
"Now let's cut your hands. From which you steal from me. Don't worry now after your hands your eyes will be the last then I will give you easy death." I stated while grabbing his hands and tying them with ropes.Taking an sword I slashed his arms out from his trunk but no sound came how will something will be heard there's no tongue. After some time I took his eyes out then shoot him dead in the forehead. " Take this in the sack and burn them no trace of this should be founded." I stated to my guards coming out of the torture room. Right now my white shirt was red from that rascal's blood. Taking off my shirt I went to my office bathroom for a bath. Just as I was finished changing ehzaan came with a file. "What's in this file" I asked taking the file from him. "About the stealing things. It is found that the stealing was done by this man only there was no upper hand" he said while sitting on the sofa. "No. It can't be only him. Someone should be behind all this" I stated not believing his words. "Leave it Adhuva. The one who stole is caught and you killed him. So why be in tension. If something again happened then we will see. Right now this  situation is finished" ehzaan stated while getting up and grabbing two bear cans.
" Let's go to our home. The case is closed now" he said passing me the can. " Yeah I also have important work at home" I stated while drinking the beer.
In the evening
Right now we are in the plane ready to take off for our home. After the time period of six hours we are here.
"Namaste maa" I greeted while coming into her room.
"Namaste" she stated while sitting on the bed from her laying position.
"Maa I want to talk to you something important" I stated while lying in her lap.
" Tell what do you want?" She said while caressing my hair. Huhh.. finally after a hectic day. I need one thing which is some massage from her hands.
"So there's a girl whom I like no I love. I want you to ask for her hand for me from her family" I stated getting up from her lap and facing her.
"What! Who's the girl. What does she do? Do she know about this thing. She feels the same for you?" And so on the ques started.
"Calm down...calm down. So the girl's name is bhumika. She's is a CA aspirant. Currently in Kerala. Yes, she knows me. But she doesn't know about this things" I stated while holding her hands. " Beta, she's studying right now how can I ask for her hand now and firstly tell her about your feelings date her then marry her." She said cupping my face". " No, maa I don't want to date her I want to marry her directly no dating and I am not telling her to marry me now let's wait for eight nine months then we can marry and about studies she can do them after marriage as well. I will not stop her" I stated while getting up.
" But beta"."No buts you will ask for her hand this week that's decided. If you didn't ask for her hand I will never marry anyone. I want her only her. I have others way to have her as well and that ways will not be liked by any of you" I stated before storming out of her room.