(09)

Adhuva's pov
" Avishish Malhotra" I said thinking after a bit. I know he is the one. His rivalry with us is ancestral. Just some time avishish I will kill you in your own house. I thought gritting my teeth.
"But how. As more I know your family have a treaty with their family to end this rivalry. Right??" Ehzaan said making sure his assumption is right.
"Yeah we have. But that Avishish can go to any limits to take us down" I said knowing what I will do now. As I was about to tell him the plan my mobile rings..
" What?? Why are you calling"I asked irritated at his call timing.
" Boss we had found the men who stole our shipments. He was trying to steal the shipment from Kerala as well but our men caught them on right time" he said making me satisfied with his answer. Finally the person got caught. " Humm okay" I said satisfied.
"But boss while catching them twenty of our men got injured so you need to come here" he said at last telling the big problem.
"Okay don't worry I'll come tommorow. Take those men in our torture room. I will deal with them in Kerala. Now take our men to our hospital treat their wounds and give them three days leave" I ordered while ending the call. Finally now I will literally kill them very slowly that they will beg me on their knees to kill them But after messing with Adhuva Mahajan you will not get easy death.
"What happened??" Ehzaan asked looking at my smirking face. " Caught the men who stole our shipments. Gotta go to Kerala tommorow to see our mens and to torture those rascals" I said looking at him giving him my satisfied grin.
"Hmm.. it's good while going to Kerala you can meet nakshita also" he said making me more happy. "Yupp. Let me call her to tell her about our coming" I said taking my phone and placing her number. 1st ring 2nd ring 3rd ring just then the phone got picked.
"Hello bigbro, why are you calling something happened?" Nakshita said.
"What. Can't I call you?" I asked.
"Yeah yeah. You can call me anytime now tell me what's the matter?"she said knowing me well.
"Me and ehzaan are coming tomorrow evening" I said expecting her to burst at hearing about ehzaan comings. I know she is my sister but still she is more of ehzaan puppet she will literally do what he will ask her.
"What. Ehzaan Bhai is coming. Now I will finally have someone to talk to. Don't worry everything will be ready for his coming" and as expected she only heard his name not mine.
"I am also coming. What about me??"I said trying to make her remember that I am her real brother. "Yeah I heard so what. You will come so come" she said savagely." You just wait until I come there. Then your all savageness will be gone" I said imagining her gulping face at my threatenings. " Yeah okay Bhai I have some work call you later" she said ending the call not waiting for my response.
"Told her about us coming to Kerala. We will go tomorrow afternoon I will get the plane ready" I said before calling the plane pilot to get the plane ready for tommorow.
"Okay. See you tomorrow have some work of my company" stating he went outside the company.
Next afternoon
Right now we are sitting in the plane ready to take off. After time period of six hours we reached Kerala. "Let's go. I know nakshita's apartment."
_____________
Bhumika's pov
"Hi. I am bhumika. CA aspirant. Came to Kerala for training. 21 years old" I said forwarding my hand in front of her. " Hi! I am nakshita. In Hyderabad for studies. 20 years old. I am sure we will be great friends and now as we are together we will cook together, will go to walk in night together" she said with enthusiasm while shaking my hand. I don't know but only after meeting her for 2 hours I am feeling like home. Maybe her aura is like this but I am feeling comfortable with her.
"Now let's go and bath" she said making my eyes wide. " I mean you go in your room's bathroom and I will go to mine" she stated correcting her before statement.
"Okay" I said while going towards my room and getting my pajamas out to wear after bathing. After bathing I came out of bathroom in towel. After perfectly nourishing my body essential lotion I put on my pjamas. Just as I was done with my face routine the bell rings indicating nakshita's brother is here. I sat on my bed covering myself with blanket and getting one of my books to read(after setting my materials in right places obviously). Nakshita's shouts can be heard in my room. This girl is more enthusiastic than I imagined. After sometime the door of my room burst open. " Aaa... What happened?" I stated a little too loudly startled by the door burst. "My brothers wants to meet you" she said giving me her apologizing grin for making me startled. "What.. why" I questioned not wanting to meet someone.
"They want to meet the roommate I am sharing this apartment with" she said. "Okay but right now see what I am wearing. I am not ready. Just give me sometime I will come after changing" I said trying to make excuse.

"Nope, don't worry it's not like they will eat you alive" she said dragging me with her outside my room.
"Soo bros this is Bhumika. CA aspirant and my lovely roommate" she said showing me like her masterpiece. Just as I get out from her backside. BOOM! DEJA VU.

"Ehzaan Bhai??" I said looking at him with shock he was just as shock as I was. But looking at one more person make me loss my breath. Adhuva..he was not looking like the charming boy he used to be while we were young. In fact he was looking more mature and cold. But still he was handsome, looking at his face I got deja Vu. Same face same eyes but with no emotions.
"Bhumika?? What are you doing here?" Ehzaan Bhai said making me come out of my little bubble.
"Huh...oh that I am here for CA training and you??" I asked totally ignoring the third person between us.
"Got some work related to business" he said after looking at Adhuva if he should tell me or not.
"Uhhh... Hi." I said trying to make the awkward environment away. "Hi" he said still looking at me no..not looking at me but staring at me like he had never seen a girl in pjamas. I perfectly know what he was thinking obviously I have spent two years with him I know him that much.
"So guy's you know each other. From when and how??" Nakshita asked coming from the kitchen with four mugs of coffee.
" Ehzaan Bhai is my friend siya's brother.We know each other since our teenage And about Adhuva.. We were friends I mean are friends." I said not wanting to tell her about what happened between us. No one knows about that except me, ehzaan Bhai and adhuva.
"So you are adhuva's sister?" I asked changing the topic. "Yeah didn't bro told you??" She questioned. "Yeah he told me but not clearly" I said ending this discussion.

"Anyways drink the coffee unless you want to drink it cold" she said while passing us our mugs. After taking one sip of the coffee I wanted to spit it out. No..it's not like that but the coffee is bitter. Me and bitterness can never get along. Now how will I get rid from drinking this medicine. I said thinking for an excuse.
_________
Adhuva's pov
Same face same eyes with same innocence and kindness in them. Looking at her now I cannot control myself again the same feeling that I got 9years ago is back. I thought that I forget her moved on but now looking at her I realized I can't move on from her.
Hahaha.. I knew it her face will be made after taking one sip of this coffee. She's looking cute with her nose scrunched up and her little pout.

"Umm nakshita can you show me the kitchen I just want some sugar" I stated eventhough I hate sweet coffee. "Umm bro. Bhumika will take you. Right now let me talk to ehzaan Bhai" she said before going back to her conversation with ehzaan."umm. This way" she said leading in front of me.
Giving me the sugar as she was about to go outside. "Stay. Let's talk" I said making her stop.
"So I know that you are very responsible girl but sometimes you can become irresponsible. My sister is a careless girl. I know that you helped her in cleaning the apartment. She's literally one piece of my heart. I can't see her in troubles. I trust you. So can you please look after my sister. I am not living here so here is only you whom I can trust" I stated seeing how her eyes went wide at my statement when I told her about apartment cleaning.

"Don't worry I will take care of her. Even though I came this evening. Even in this less time she has become close to me. And you know I take full care of those who are close to me" she stated before going outside not letting me complete.
"Soo..let's go ehzaan. Now I am perfectly carefree I know that bhumika will take good care of nakshita. We have to finish the work here quickly because I have some important work to do at home." I stated while picking my blazer after coming in the living room. Indicating him that going to that rascal is urgent.

"Let's go" he said before pecking nakshita's head like a caring brother.
"Bye" nakshita said waving at us. Nodding to her we went to our reserved destination.

In the warehouse.
Ehzaan went to our guards to check on them. Here I am standing in torture room with that rascal in my feet.
"Soo..tell me who sent you?" I said while circling around him.
" Sir..sir I don't know. please leave I didn't did anything" he said pleading in front of me.
"You didn't do anything. You DARE TO STEAL FROM ADHUVA MAHAJAN. "THE UNDERWORLD ALLIGATOR". and you know that this alligator never misses his aim and you put yourself in this alligators mouth so how can I leave my sweet meal. Just tell me fastly. I don't have time. Even if you don't tell me I will found it anyway. They thing will be you will not be dead dreadfully" I stated while making my way to the knives.
" I..rea..lly don't" just as he was about to finish a pleasant sound was heard his scream.
" Tsk.tsk.tsk too late you lost your last chance. You know I was craving to kill someone today. You know why??" I said  twisting the knife carved in his spine.
_____________________
So guy's that it for now. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for showing support. Also vote🤳 for the story😊🤗🤗.