(32)

Bhumika's pov

"So How was your relationship with Adhuva??" I don't know why I asked but now I can't take my words back.

"It was amazing. We always used to go on dates. He used to always buy me my favorite foods and things. He was the sweetest boyfriend I ever had" she said a single on her face.

I am not gonna lie. My heart ache on hearing this.

"The why do you guys broke up?" I asked.

"I don't know after he came to India he stopped talking to me he kept ignoring me. Never picked my calls. And when I talked to him he yelled and went away" she said her eyes tearing up..

"Hmm..and so do you love him??" I asked.

"Sorry but I can't tell you that. It will create a chaos in your relationship." She said wiping her tears..

"It will not now tell. Please" I said not knowing why I am saying please to her.

"I do..a lots of love.. but he is not mine. He is yours and I know he will never come back to me" she said as she stood up from the sofa.

"I am really sorry. I should not tell you this you are his wife.. I am sorry" she said her back facing me.

"No..it's okay. It might have lighten your heart" I said.

" Yup. Thanks for understanding. Actually I need to make a quick call can I go?" She said..
"Sure." I replied and she was gone now.

My heart is aching.. why did he married me if he loved someone else. Did he was not liking her.

But according to her telling he was happy with her.

He ruined my life and Priha life also.

I can never forgive you Adhuva!.

Stop your over thinking. Did you know his side of story.

No.

How can you say he is guilty.

And this Priha is a stranger to you gurl! How can you trust her?

I don't know.

Think before making decisions.

I didn't reply

Talk about this to adhuva. Then decide if he is guilty or not.

It's been six hours since my conversation with Priha. But her words are roaming inside my head...

What should I do. Should I tell Adhuva. Should I ask him about his and Priha relationship.

But obviously he is going to deny it..who will accept that they love someone else or they were in the relationship and it's not been officially finished.

Huh...the more I think about it the more my heart hurt.

Why..why.. Everytime me. I always end up in situations that I don't know how to handle.

You should go to Adhuva to sort it out.

But..okay I think I should go..

Getting up I started going towards study..

Just then my phone ringed.. on seeing it was siya and Priti calling..

Picking up the call.

"Hye! Mrs.busy. how are you?" Siya said her voice enthusiastic.

"I am great..how are you both doing??" I asked as I moved towards study.

"We are doing good.." they said

"Hye guys I will call you later.." I said

"Yeah..yeah you must be busy.." Priti replied.

"No..it's just I will call you later" I said as I hung up the call.

Standing outside the study. I heard some noises. It was not normal. Please don't be what I think.

On opening the study a little I saw Adhuva pressed against wall Priha on top of him.. kis..kissing. although I can't see Adhuva I can see how Priha was clinging.

Huh!..

"I love you Adhuva!. Pls don't leave me. You said you will leave her. Please just do it" she said as someone hummed.

"Take it slow..aah..it's too much" she said as tears rolled down my cheeks..

No..no it can't be..he loves me. He vowed to not leave me..we promised eachother in front of stars..

I let the door as it was and went towards my room. Right now I cannot go into our room it will only hurt me more.

Coming inside the room I locked the door. As I slide down the door hand on my mouth queiting my sobs...

Why..why..did you..you said you love me. But you lied Adhuva. You also broke my trust. Again I am feeling like a fool. To trust you. To give this marriage a chance.

Did you saw Adhuva there.

Shut up. Didn't you saw her kissing her *hiccup* her moans ahh..and her words..

He loves her. He married me I don't know why. But he is a cheater.

Why.. God..why.. can't you tolerate my happiness for few moments. I was happy with Adhuva but now it is also gone. Why..why..

You know I hate you for being this way.
You never gave me you only took away from me everything I loved.

I cried-cried and cried. As I can't do anything. He just loves her. And here I am his wife.

After I don't know how much time there was a knock on the door.

Wiping the tears. I stood up.

"Who.. who's there??" I asked after clearing my throat.

"Mam..dinner is ready come and eat" servant said.

"You go I am not hungry." I replied
"Mam but sir is calling for you" she said.

"Tell him that I don't care what he wants just go away!" I replied angry on hearing his name.

Then silence again took in the room.

After like five minutes there was again a knock on the door.

"What!?" I yelled.
"Bhumika. Open the door. Let's eat dinner" it was Adhuva.

Huh..now his baby is also gone. What a bipolar..

"No..you go away. Get lost!" I yelled as I stood up.

"Bhumika I am only repeating myself for once then whatever I do you are responsible for it" he replied coldly eventhough I hate him. His voice still has effect on me his cold voice always sent shivers down my spine.

"Go to hell. The more I care" I replied back but just then the door open with Adhuva standing there his eyes totally red from anger.

"I told you whatever I do you are responsible for it" he said striding towards me pinning me to the wall.

"What are you gonna do. Slap me? Punch me? Then do it. It already hurts. Then your this punches are not that much!" I replied looking down in the end.

"Nope. I am not some asshole who beats woman. But whatever I will do is totally gonna make you obey me" he replied coming intensely close to me.

One he did a sin. And now he is bossing over me. Like I am his slave.

"You are! You are a asshole" I replied looking him the eyes.

"BHUMIKA!" He yelled his hand raising.

_______________

That's it.

Vote for the chapters.

The abuse here everything is fiction made up for story.

I don't support this abuse and mental abuse as well.. no one should.