(21)

Bhumika's pov
Sitting in the silent I started thinking my conversation with maa.

"Namaste maa" I said.
"Namaste beta" she replied.
"Kaise ho aap. Ghar pr sbhi think hai??" I said. { How are you. Is everyone at home okay??}
"Haa Meri bachhi sab thik hai. Tu bta kaise ho Tum dono??" She responded.{ Yes my child, everything is fine. How are you both?}
"Hum bhi achhe hai. Kuchh kaam tha??" I questioned. {We are also nice. Did you have something to say??}
"Nhi, vaise hi tumse baat krne ka man kr rha tha" she replied. {No, just wanted to talk to you}
"Achha ji" I said not w acting to upset her saying that I am working. I know she will not say anything but we are talking to each other after like two three days so I also wanted to talk to her.{ Okay}
"Or batao training kaisi chl rhi hai" she said.{how's your training going??}
"Maa achhi chl rhi hai" I replied. {It's going good, mom}

" Beta tumse kuchh baat krni thi" she said. { I wanted to talk to you about something}
"Kahiye maa" I said. {Say mom}
" Beta I know in which circumstances your marriage has taken place. But I am saying that you both should work on this relationship. I have never seen Adhuva being so much caring for someone he never spoke up for someone beside us. He loves you to infinity. If you give him a chance he will never disappoint you I promise. You know he had never taken care of someone as he does of you. If you give this marriage a chance I bet you will never regret it. Its not like I am saying this just because Adhuva is my son. You are also my daughter you and Adhuva both are equal for me. I am saying this because I think that's best for you both. you will be happy with each other. Both of your happiness lies in each other. Why don't you try and give this marriage a chance." She said her motherly instincts making me think about giving this marriage a chance.
" Okay maa, I will think about it" I said.
After that we talked for like ten minutes about family and our likings.

" Hello? Where are you lost??" Adhuva said making me come out of my world of thinking.
" No where. You tell is your work done?!" I asked.
" Yup. Let's go" he said closing his laptop. Going towards stairs to go to our room.
" Good night babygirl" he said. Nodding at him I went to sleep.

Midnight

Getting up I went in the washroom. Coming in the room I heard Adhuva shivering.

"Hey, what happened why are you shivering??" I asked going near him.

Touching his forehead. His temperature was high. Going towards drawers I got the med kit. 
"Adhuva get up! Get up Adhuva." I stated waking him up.
" Put this in your mouth" I stated placing the thermometer in front of his mouth as his eyes opened.
Placing the thermometer in his mouth I gave him blanket to cover himself. Going downstairs I heated some water and grabbed a cotton cloth.
Coming upstairs I placed all the things on the table. As I picked the thermometer from his mouth.

"Shit! You have 102° temperature." I said checking the thermometer.
" Adhuva, Adhuva! Listen to me. Get up and let's go towards bed. I will help you" I said cupping his face.

Getting up from the couch he started walking towards the bed slowly as I helped him. Lying him down I covered him with blanket.

"Where are..you going... don't leave me..please" he said grabbing my wrist.
"I am going nowhere Adhuva. Just going to pick up the warm water and cloth" I said releasing my wrist from his grip.

Picking up the water I went towards him. Giving him some wet cloth bath. After giving him the wash for like 30 mins the water went cold.

"Listen adhuva. You lay here. I will come from downstairs in just five minutes. Okay" I said as I placed my hands on his face.
"Why?" He questioned his grip on my wrist tightening as if afraid that I will leave him forever.
"The water is cold. I am going to take some warm water. I will come in five minutes. You wait" I replied.
"Noo..you stay here I don't need any water I need only one thing that's you. Please don't leave me. I can't lose you again. Please" he pleaded
"But Adhuva.." I tried to protest.
"No..you stay here. I will become fine by morning itself if you are with me." He said pulling me towards him.
"Okay..but firstly eat this medicine." I said giving him the medicine.

After that I too came on the bed. Placing his head on my lap I tried to make him sleep.
" I need you" he said pulling me towards him. Hugging me his face on my chest.
"Adhu..Adhuva what are you doing?" I said.
"Shh..let me sleep. It's comfortable" he said giving me butterflies as his lips touched my collarbone.

Just like that I too slept with him hugging me tightly.

Morning sunlight hitting my face has me waking up. Checking Adhuva temperature it had now cool down. He was looking so peaceful sleeping with his hair ruffled on his forehead. His lips and nose red from fever.

"What are you doing let me sleep." He said tightening his hold as I tried to get up from bed.
Struggling a lot finally I get to be free from his hold. Placing a pillow beside him I went in washroom. Bathing and doing my business. I came inside the room after changing into office wear. Putting one of the knotted ties I went towards heels section to put my heels.

"Get up. Take some fresh air. Then freshen up and eat the medicine I have placed on the side table. I advice you to take a leave today or you should go a little late today" I said while picking up my backpack as Adhuva too got up sitting on bed.

"Hmm I was also thinking about going late." He said getting up from the bed.
"Let's go" he stated grabbing his car keys.
"Where??" I queried.
"To drop you" he said.
"Don't worry.  Driver will drop me. You rest for sometime." I said.
"But.." he tried.
"No buts listen what I said." I declared.

Leaving him there I went downstairs taking a bread toast to eat I went towards the car which is parked outside the main door to pick me up.
Giving the driver new address of my new training office he drove towards the office.

"Excuse me?" I asked the receptionist.
"Yes mam" she said..
"Umm..I am here the new CA aspirant for training I was shifted from yours service to here" I said.
"Oh come this way." She said showing me the way.
" Here this is our CMO office she will show you." She said as she lead me towards her office.

Knocking on the door. I Heard come in. Going inside I saw a young looking lady in her late thirties sitting on the chair of CMO.
"Mam..I am the new trainee here. I am shifted from yours service to your company" I stated nervous at her attention on me.
"Oh.. yeah. You are bhumika right.??" She inquired.
"Yes mam" I replied.
"Oh bhumika we are really very impressed by your work. It's a pleasure seeing such a passionate person." She applauded..
"Thank you mam" I responded.
"Come on I will show you your table." She said coming towards me.
Going after her. I saw a big lounge then a office. Where employees were doing their work.
" This is your table. The files that you need to work on will be given to you in sometime. Until then you place your things on the desk." She said going towards her Cabin.

After like three four hours. Everyone got up from their seats. Seeing them I too got up.

"What are we doing??" I asked the boy beside my desk.
"CEO of the company is coming. We have to get up from the chairs five minutes before he comes in our office" he said.

" Ohh..." I said.

But the face that I saw next moment gave me shick shack shock.

______________

That's it for now.

Vote for the chapters. Not only this but every chapter.