(11)

Bhumika's pov
"Okay see you babygirl. Gotta go got some work. Pick my calls Everytime I call. If you didn't you also know what will happen" what does he thinks he is threatening me. Don't worry Adhuva Mahajan I will see how this marriage will happen.
I was packing my backpack when Papa's call came. Firstly I thought he was joking but I know he never jokes but still how can he agree to this marriage do I don't matter to him. It's obvious bhumika. You are nothing to them. Did they ever give you the freedom they give your brother. Everytime you have to ask him firstly to go somewhere even to a side corner shop. My subconscious said.
"Shut up. I matter to them. And what if they didn't give me that freedom it was for my safety." I stated not knowing that I was talking to myself.
But right now let's focus on main problem. How will I prevent this marriage. Thinking about all this I don't know when my eyes closed and I drifted to my dreamy world.
Next morning
My every morning starts with making a cup of green tea with some breads. What about killing him?? No..no..bhumika you are not a murder. Kidnap him and threaten him to kill him. But how will I do it alone. Then hitting him with car?? No..no you don't know how to ride a cycle how will you hit him with a car...
"Where are you lost??" Nakshita said coming out of nowhere and snapping in front of me making me come out of my imagination of killing that kirmaada.
"Nowhere. Actually I wanted to tell you something" I said while sipping my tea.
"Hmm" she hummed with fruit bun in her mouth.
"My marriage is fixed it's in six months" I said firstly I thought of telling her that he brother is the one whom I am marrying but then decided not to her family will tell her.
"What! But what about your studies??how will you study after marriage?" She questioned.
"Don't worry they told us that I can study after marriage no restrictions and me and him will settle in Kerala for my studies after marriage." I replied answering her questions making her frown erased.
"Ohh..that's good. Tell me whose the groom. Do you love each other. Do you know him??" She asked wriggling her brows.
"No it's an forc..arrange.. arrange marriage and you will get to know about groom when the right time will come. Now bye I have to go I don't want to be late at my first day." I responded running away from her all questions.
"Uff....thank God. I survived from her questions" taking deep breaths I came downstairs in the reception area if the building. I swear taking staircase was wrong idea and from seventh floor it's more.

"What does he want now??" I said looking at the caller I'd but decided not to pick up. Again call again no answer. "Babygirl I think I told you something may be if I do some then you will remember. If you want me not to do anything pick up the call" message from him told. Again call but this time I picked up.
"Uff..after three times. Baby girl I told you something right. Why don't you obey it. Don't you think that I am so far from you so I can't do anything to you I can come right now in Kerala just to punish you for your mistake" and his rants starts.
"What do you want now??" I stated ending his rant.
"Ahh..it hurts"
"WHAT!" I said getting annoyed.
"No good morning no hello hi. Not good baby" he said fake hurting.
"According to your behaviour you don't even deserve a rest in peace from me after your death" I said biting back.
"Huh...we have not even married and you are killing me patni ji" (wifey)
" Don't call me by this names and I don't give a f*ck if you are alive or dead" I said cursing on him.
"Ohh..no.who taught you bad words babygirl. You can say this words to anyone you like but not me I will not ignore any curse words" he said his tone changing to a warning in end.
"So what. I will curse you how much I want who are you tell me what to say and what to not." I replied. Now I cannot handle this person he is getting on my nerves.
"Baby, once this marriage happen then I will tell you who I am to you??" He stated mockery in his tone.
"Bye baby. Gotta go,got some work. Just wanted to ask about your health. According to your tone and voice you are fine. Bye" he said but still not ended the call.
"Now what?" I said enough if his tantrums.
"No bye??" He said from other side.
"Huh..bye" I said ending the call.
Now I am sure my day will be worst.
__________
Today was okay shokay type day. Not bad but not good also. Getting out from Auto I went towards lift to go to apartment. At arriving it was all silent. Where's nakshita???. Anyways now I need a warm bath. After bathing and changing into my pjamas I went out to watch some show.
Just then nakshita came in front of me with her arms crossed on her chest. There were no emotions on her face she was looking ditto like her brother.

"WHATT??" I asked being confused.
"Why don't you told me your fiance is Adhuva bro" she asked still no emotions.
"Umm..I told you that you will get to know about it when time comes and I wanted you to know that from your family" listening to my reply again her cheeky grin came. Thank God she's back to her nature. I can't stand looking at the kirmaada eventhough I know that it's his sister.
"Oh myyy gooddd. Now you will be my babhi so amazing. I am sure I will be your favourite person in the family" she responded being excited.

"But tell me do you and bro have something between both of you from the start??" She questioned wriggling her brows.
"What!noo.. it's an arrange marriage and I also didn't know that your brother was going to ask for my hand." I said deciding not to tell her whole story. At last she is not the one responsible.
"Woww.. now we will go for shopping together." After her whole talk we both ate dinner.
After having dinner we both went to our rooms. And then both my besties called.
"Hi" I answered.
"Hello" they both said at once.
"How's your training going??" I asked not having any other topic to talk about.
"It's going good and yours??"Priti asked.
"It's also good" I replied
"What happened to you??" Siya asked.
"Yeah your voice is sounding a little sad." Priti agreed to her.
"Nothing" I replied.
"No,something happened" they inquired further.
"Okay leave it. Listen to me. I am getting married." I replied in one breath.
"What?" They both replied.
"My marriage is fixed" I replied.
"What!how?when?who is the man?" They questioned.
"Wait..wait...so it's an arrange marriage. I got to know about it just yesterday." I replied.
"Hm..and who is the man??" Priti asked.
"Umm..he is adhuva" I replied knowing Siya's reaction.
"What! Adhuva bhai but how can he" she replied not believing.
"Umm you don't know Siya what type of
Man he is" I replied hatred clear in my voice.
"What type of man he is??" She asked.
"That's the thing Naa..thee is something only me, adhuva and ehzaan bhai know." I replied.
"Then tell us" they both replied.
Sighing I told them everything.

"You stupid! Why don't you told us earlier. Now see what has happened. It's not an arranged marriage it's a force marriage" she scolded me.
"That time I didn't knew that this thing will come this far" I replied.
"Hmm" Priti hummed.
"Now leave this I have a plan" Siya said.
"What plan??" I inquired.
"You shut up. I will tell" she scolded. Now I have to do so much things to make her happy.
"So listen" she said making me come out of my thoughts.

_________
So that's it.

Got some free time si thought to post something for all of you☺️☺️.