(06)

Bhumika's pov
" It was??" He said  telling me to continue.
" Look, whatever happened between us last night was just heat of the moment. I didn't intended to kiss you it was just hormones. Just forget whatever happened between us last night. We can start over new. Like if you want we can be friends??" I said not sure what will be his reaction.
" But you also kissed me back naa. So why are saying it was a mistake. " He said grabbing my arms tightly.
" Adhuva you are hurting me." I said wiggling in his grip with tears blurring my vision.

_________
Adhuva's pov
How can she say that the kiss was a mistake . She also kissed me right??.
" How can you say it was mistake" I said still processing what happened but didn't knew how tightly I am holding her.
Just as I saw tears in her eyes I immediately left her and backed away from her.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. It was...it was just. I was still processing what happened. I am sorry." I said feeling really guilty.
" It's okay you didn't mean to. Just like I didn't mean to kiss you last night" she said while coming towards me . Right now my eyes were so heavy pleading me to let the tears drop but I controlled them. Not wanting to cry in front of her.
" And yeah about being friends. We can become friends but only in one condition."I said smiling a little.
"What condition??" She said while frowning.
" You will always share everything with me and will never hesitate to share your pain with me"I said so that she don't feel awkward.

"Okay..okay" she said with a small smile.
"Come on let's go aren't you hungry??" She said going towards the door.
" You go I will come"I said as she was outside my room.
After she was gone I let my tears drop.
"Why..why. yesterday she was kissing me with so much love. I thought maybe we can start a relationship. Just as I was about to tell her my feelings she finished everything" I said while hugging my pillow. After sometime I washed my face and went downstairs.

In the living room

Everyone was sitting on the couch watching TV.
" Come adhuva, let's watch TV" ehzaan said coming towards me.
" Where's bhumika" I said searching for her.
" She's in the kitchen helping Nahid in cooking" Mukul said coming in living room.
" Everyone come breakfast is ready " Nahid said from kitchen.
Going towards dining table I saw bhumika placing dishes on the table.
" What's in the breakfast" harsh asked sitting on the chair.
" Aaloo pratha and mayo sandwiches" bhumika replied while sitting on her chair.
" It's tasty" Siya replied taking a bite of aaloo pratha placed in her plate.
I also took a aaloo pratha eating it and they were soo tasty. I almost eat three.
After breakfast we all came in the living room. Whole day we watched movies played some games and ate junk food.
__________
Bhumika's pov

By afternoon everyone was gone. It was only me and adhuva. Right now I am standing against the door trying to call my father to pick me up.

" Aren't you going home??" Adhuva asked coming towards me.
" Yeah. That's why I am calling my dad to ask where he is."I said while looking at my mobile. Just then my mobile rings. Looking at it I saw my father's name.
" Hello papa" I said. (Hello dad)
" Hanji beta" he replied ( yes)
" Kahaan ho aap. Main kab se aapka wait kr rhi hun" I asked getting a little bit worried.( Where are you. I am waiting for you from so much time)
"Vo.. beta mujhe aaj kuch office ke kaam se out of station aana pda. Kal tak yhi rukna pdega. To main tumhe abhi lene nhi aa  skta. Isliye tum aaj raat Siya ke ghr hi stay kr lo main abhi lene ke liye dadi Ko bhi nhi bhej skta kyunki time bhut jyada ho gya hai. And you don't worry I have talked to Siya's parents they said yes." He said. ( Actually, angel I have some office work for which I have to go out of station. So I can't come to pick you up now. So stay at Siya's house. I can't send grandma too as it so late. )
" But, papa what about school. How will I go to school tomorrow. I don't even have my uniform with me. " I asked.
" Take a leave tomorrow. Siya will also be at home her parents will call her. Now I have to go. Bye and take care" he said.
" Bye. You also take care." I said ending the call.