(12)

Bhumika's pov
After discussing the plan. I was like hats off to siya. Such a great plan.. talking for a little longer I ended the call and slept.
Now I cannot wait to execute the plan.

After six months.
{So in whole six months nothing much happened. Only Adhuva calling me annoying me and then me giving him curses in my mind obviously I don't want to be the prey of his wrath.}

It's been a week since I came to my home town. Now I will go from here after marriage no..no.. we have something.
Right now I am with Adhuva shopping for our wedding.
"See mam this is our best piece and it's matching with outfit which sir is going to wear." The employee said who was showing me dresses.
"Perfect. Go baby try it and show me" he said. Going in the changing room I changed into the lehenga. Coming out if the room I felt self conscious in that lehenga. And to my bad luck Adhuva noticed it.
" What happened baby??" He said stepping towards me and cupping my face.
"Nothing" I responded.
"Don't lie. I know that you are uncomfortable. Look here whenever you're not feeling comfortable in any dress or anywhere or with anyone tell me without hesitation I will never let you do anything in which you are not comfortable" he said making me look at him. I don't why but whenever he do this things my heart beat automatically become fast. Tummy swarming with butterflies. And now I am feeling like this too.
"Hmm" I hummed looking away from him.
" Show us other type of dresses not this" Adhuva ordered in his cold voice.
After shopping
"Do you want to eat something??" He asked looking at me.
"Nope" I replied just as my stomach grumbled making me look at him in embarrassment.
"Haha.. tell me. No need to be shy." He said after chuckling a bit.
"Who said I am shying?" I talked back.
"Tell me what do you want to eat" he asked dodging the question.
"I want to eat golgappe" I replied. (Panipuri / semolina or wheat dough balls filled with some potato filling and sweet or sour water).
"Let's go" he said.
"Where?" I asked as he dragged me towards the car.
"To the shop" he replied.
" Huhh.. which shop.. ohhh..I don't want to eat them in shop.." I replied understanding what he was talking about.
" Then where??"he questioned.
" There." I said pointing towards the stall of golgappe.
"What noo. We will not eat there." He said not agreeing.
"Why. I want to eat there pls.." I said showing him my best puppy eyes. Anything for food.
"Huh..okay let's go" he said sighing.

After reaching the stall.
"Do plate golgappe kam tikha."I said.
"Do you want to eat??" I asked.
"No" he said looking at the procedure.
"Why are you looking at the golgappe like this. Will you make this???" I asked.
"Is it your favourite??" He questioned back.
"Yup.." I replied.
"Then I have to learn how to cook them. Cause I will not let you eat them everytime from outside." He said being a total ""hygiene freak"".
"Huh.. I will only eat them from outside do you have a problem.?" I replied not liking his ordering.
"Hmm" he hummed. Just then the uncle passed me the plate. Giving one golgappa while making them. "Hmm..so tasty.."
"Baby don't make that noises we are not in private. Then I will be the one for whom you will make this noises." He whispered coming near me.
"Hmm" rolling my eyes at his imagination. I offered him the golgappa. To my surprise he accepted huh..but he was saying he doesn't want to eat.
"I can eat poison if it is from your hands" he said looking at my frowning face. Startled by his reply I just looked away and focused on my golgappe.
After eating golgappe I was about to pay the vendor just then he gave the money to him at same moment.
"What are you doing?? I will pay.." I replied protesting.
"Let me pay princess. You can pay me after" he replied. Not wanting to argue I let him pay.

After reaching the car I sat in the passenger seat while he drove firstly to my house to drop me. After sometime we reached the home. As I was about to open the door he pulled me towards him making me lose my balance and was about to fall on him.
"What!" I replied not getting his actions. Without saying anything he just kissed my forehead. Huh...what the hell.. I was about to say this.
"My payment. Now you don't need to pay for anything" he replied beating me in talking first.
"Bye" nodding at his greeting I went to my house.
Only one week is left for the rituals to start and I have perfect plan to stop this marriage.
_________
ENGAGEMENT