(18)

" so I annoy you. Tell me how" he asked coming closer to me.
"Like always ordering on me. Doing only what you want not considering my opinion. And your calls in the night OH MY GAUD that annoys me the most" I stated looking at his eyes.
"Ohh..then be ready cause I will annoy you more!" He stated as he started tickling me.
"Adhuva..adhuva.. stop it's tickling.." I stated wiggling in his hold. As my stomach pained from laughing too much.
After sometime he stopped seeing I was out of breath laughing. Looking at each other's eyes we were lost. Our faces were mere inches away from mine.

Just then a knock on the door made me come out of my subconscious world and push him a little.
"Come in" he stated as he straighten up his blazer.
"Sir I am here to take the plates" she stated making me look at her.
"Okay take them" he said going towards his desk to start work again.
We were in plane for 4hours and still two hours left to reach Kerala.
Bored of being on plane and have nothing to do. I looked at adhuva totally engrossed in work.
"Stop looking at me like this. I might not be able to control myself then" he stated without looking up from the laptop. Making my eyes widen at his response.
"Huh? Who said I was looking at you. I was looking at the painting behind you." I said.
He does not replied. And again got engrossed in his work.
After being bored of reading this book. I didn't know when I fell asleep. I only recognise someone picking me up and the laying me on the soft floor.
___________
Adhuva's pov.
Picking her sleeping figure in my arms I took her to our bedroom and placed her on the bed covering her with blanket. Looking at her peaceful face I get peace. After sometime of admiring her I went to study to complete the work which is pending.

After about one and half hour I waked her up as we are about to land.
"Baby, get up. We are about to land" I said caressing her hair. But she just flipped her side.
"Baby wake up. We are going" I stated so she can wake up.
After three to four attempts of waking her up she woke up. Rubbing her eyes.
" Did we reached??" She asked.
"No just 15 minutes then we will reach and you can sleep then" I stated looking at her baby face.

After reaching Kerala. Our car was parked in a little distance from flyover. Getting in the car. The driver drove towards our penthouse. Reaching the penthouse my babygirl reaction was worth seen.
"Adhuva did you buy this??" She asked looking at the penthouse with wide eyes.
" Yes my majesty. As you know we are in Kerala for 5years so buying a penthouse is must" I replied making her look at me in understanding.
"But still this is so expensive. We can live in apartment. It's only two of us" she said looking at me.
"Yes baby we can but I don't want to risk your safety. And about money every penny of money I earn is for you. If I didn't spend it on you. It will not be any worth" I stated looking at her expression as they changed into shy one at my response.
"Anyways let's go in." I said grabbing her hand and making her follow me.
"Wooww..it's beautiful" chuckling at her cuteness. I think she meant to whisper but in fascination said it loudly.

"Don't worry, babygirl this house is ours for lifetime. You can admire it anytime you want. Right now let's go you are sleepy." I stated while looking at her widen eyes.
"Yes,Show me my room. I am sleepy" she said yawning.
"Come this way" I stated leading the way.
"It's beautiful and elegant" she stated looking in the room. Our room was of grey colour with golden design on the edges of ceiling. A black king size bed in the centre. A sliding door on the right side which connects balcony to our room.
"Yes, it is specially designed for you and me. I know you like old class look" I stated looking at her face.
"Now let me sleep. You go and work in the study" she stated yawning a little.
Leaving her in the room I went out towards the guard.

"Everyone listen, eight guards will be inside house. And twenty guards will be outside. The remaining will be in backyard and garden." I ordered.
"Yes sir." They said in unison.
"Start now".

Going in the study I started doing my work. After like two hours.
"Adhuva, I am hungry" my baby stated coming in the library.
"You go downstairs, I will come in five minutes this work is required to be done" I stated looking at the laptop.
"Okay, where is the kitchen??" She asked.
"Going downstairs towards right" I stated raising my eyes to look at her. With that she went out of study.

After like 20 minutes my work was done. Going downstairs I went in kitchen to satisfy my hunger.
"Where's food??" I asked coming in the dining room.
"Sir, I will serve" a maid stated coming towards the room.
"No need, to serve just place the food here. I will serve myself." I said nodding at her.
" Where's mam??" I asked as I served myself.
"Sir, mam ate the food and went to her room" she reported.
"Hmm..you go now" I ordered making her get out of dinning room.

After eating food I went in our room. Reaching there I saw my babygirl sleeping but looking at her carefully. I noticed that she is not wearing any t shirt only bra.
"Oh shit Babygirl, if you keep doing things like this I don't know what I will do to you" I thought my mind clearly surrounded by dirty thoughts.

If I wake up in the morning and saw her in this I will not be able to control myself. I muttered. Just like that I went to sleep in no time.

_______________
So that's for now tell me in the comments how you feel about this story this far. Vote and support ☺️.

NOTE: English is not my first language. ignore the grammatical mistakes. I am improving.