Chapter 03

Mingyu , Seokmin and Jeonghan arrived at the Airport and waited just few minute as Jungkook and Joshua came together and there was someone else with them too. As they arrived Seokmin ran to Joshua to hug him which the latter accept with a huge smile .

—" Hyung you didn't tell me you are coming today ". Mingyu said while pouting . Kim Taehyung Mingyu's elder brother 1st son of Kim's gallery and also Jeon Jungkook's Boyfriend.

—" Kookie asked me to come with him so I can't say him no you know it right ." Taehyung said as he hugged his little brother. 

Then Jeonghan hugged Taehyung and Joshua and started to talk . And mingyu and and Seokmin hugged Jungkook. 

—" My brother will come any time to pick me up so take Tae and you guy leave now . " Jungkook whispered to Mingyu . Mingyu didn't understand.

—" Do you want your plan to flop ?" Jungkook whispered again . Then Mingyu realised.

—" Oh yeah I have something important so Hyung let's go ." He hold their wrist and started walking away one side Taehyung and other side Jeonghan.

After going some steps away Taehyung and Jeonghan pulled Mingyu's ears on both side and laugh . Mingyu just pouted as his eyes land on the man crossed them . He didn't turn back but he was sure whom he saw one and only Jeon Wonwoo. He sighed in relief.

—" Ok! Let's go home . Jeonghan hyung come with me at home . " Mingyu said as they get on the car and Mingyu started to drive .

***

—" Wonwoo  . Go to Airport and pick Jungkook up." Mr. Jeon said .

—" Why me Dad ? Just tell your driver to pick him ." Wonwoo said irritated.

—" Just do what I am telling ." and Mr. Jeon ended the call .

He called Seungcheol and asked to go with him and Seungcheol accept easily.

As they entered in the Airport their eyes land on the boys were standing there . Two of them pulling middle one's ear as the tall guy in the middle whining and pouting . Wonwoo thought it was cute of that boy . meanwhile Seungcheol just staring at the long hair boy .

—" Look Wonwoo that long hair guy . He is the one I was talking about ." Seungcheol said to Wonwoo but Wonwoo didn't say anything just walk towards Jungkook who was waiting for him along with his other two friends.

—'This mf never listen to anyone. ' Seungcheol thought. And followed Wonwoo .

Wonwoo hugged Jungkook and Jungkook hugged back. Then Seungcheol hugged Jungkook, he was also close to Jungkook.  Seokmin and Joshua greeted them and left .

—" How have you been there?" Wonwoo asked .

—" Good hyung." Jungkook said . " Dad told me that you are getting married. "

—" Yes . He is ." Seungcheol teased.

—" Let's go home." Wonwoo said and left . Jungkook and and Seungcheol just laughed and left to.

—' I'll make your life hell Kim just wait till the marriage day ' . Wonwoo thought and smriked .

***

" Hyung  did you saw him ? " Mingyu asked Jeonghan.

—" pardon."

—" Jeon Wonwoo . did you saw him also ? " Mingyu asked showing his puppy eyes. And placing two cup of coffee on the table .

—" Oh common mingyu everyone knows him . I saw him too . " Jeonghan said sipping his coffee.

—" He came to the airport today picking Jungkook up . " Mingyu explained.

—" That's why you left so quickly.  I get it now ." Jeonghan said .

—" I don't want him to know that I am Jungkook's Friend not now . " Mingyu said .

—" Oh Mingyu my baby you are so cute . " Jeonghan said squishing Mingyu's cheeks .

—" Hyung !!! I am not baby . " Mingyu pouted . " And you are not my Mom ."

—" Yes I am ." Jeonghan chuckled . patting Mingyu's back. Mingyu just pouted .

***