Chapter 05

—" Oh they are here ." Mrs. Jeon said as she goes to Mrs. Kim and hugged her .

—" Oh Mr. Kim welcome welcome.  " Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim hand shaked.

—" Where's your Son ?" Mrs. Jeon asked .

—" Oh he is not ready yet but he'll be here soon don't worry. " Mrs. Kim explained. " Where's my son-in-law?  "

—" Wait i'll call him ." and Mrs. Jeon called Wonwoo.

—" Yes Mom  . You were looking for me?" Wonwoo said clearly unhappy for today .

—" Meet Mrs. Kim ."

— " Oh hello Auntie . Nice meeting you" Wonwoo give a fake smile.

—" Call me mom from now on ." Mrs. Kim said while smiling.

–" Ok . mom. I've to take guests bye now ." Wonwoo bowed and left .

***

Mingyu's other friends arrived at the marriage hall and they meet minghao and the other three . They introduced eath other and sat together .

—" Where's Jeonghan hyung ? He hasn't arrived yet? " seungkwan asked to minghao as he didn't saw the elder .

—" He said he will come with Mingyu." Minghao said .

—" Oh yeah I didn't see Mingyu hyung  to." seungkwan said eyes wide as he realised groom is absent .

—" Woaa . I think he doesn't want to marry that's why he is not coming . " Hansol chuckled and Seungkwan side eyed him .

—" What do you mean by that ? Does he don't know who is he getting married with?" Seungcheol asked .

—" That's true . He doesn't know and we to ." Seokmin said sipping his wine .

—" guys I am here ." As they heard the voice all the 10 turned to see the person. Long blonde hair coming across shoulders. White coat, white shirt, with a black tie . pink plump lips beautiful eyes looking like an angel .

—'Angel . is he the other groom?  Do I not have chance anymore .'Seungcheol thought as he saw Jeonghan in that outfit looking extremely gorgeous and looking like a groom .

—" Oh Jeonghan hyung finally you are here ." minghao get up and hugged jeonghan .

—'So it's him . it's really him .' Seungcheol thought feeling unhappy .

—" Hyung meet them . Seungcheol hyung , Soonyoung hyung and Jihoon hyung . " Minghao introduced.

—" Nice to meet you . I am Jeonghan. " He smiled looking at Seungcheol specially.

—" Where's Mingyu hyung ? " chan asked this time.

—" parking his car . he'll come any time with Tae ." Jeonghan said as he sat beside Joshua and started to talk with his best friend. 

***

After some times , Jeonghan stands up and said to others that he need to go so he can help Mingyu with something.  As he left Wonwoo came to them and he got surprised as he saw other people with his friends.

—" Hyung may I talk to you ?" Wonwoo asked Seungcheol.

—"Yeah . of course. Guys i'll be right back ." and Seungcheol left with Wonwoo.

—" Wonwoo what's the matter ?" Seungcheol worried as he looked at Wonwoo.

—" Nothing.  But who are they ? Do you know them? " Wonwoo asked pointing at the table.

—" Oh they are Minghao's friends ." Seungcheol said.  " Or they are friends of your groom to ." Seungcheol said with a broken expression.

—" Hyung what's with the expression? " now Wonwoo looks worried for Seungcheol.

—" Nothing just my angel is your groom. That's why ." Wonwoo's eyes wide .

—" What the .....that long hair guy you like is my groom ? " " No way I am marring him . you like him and also he is not even my style ." Wonwoo said in a low tone .

—" What are you saying wonwoo ? " Seungcheol get confused .

—" Hyung I love you more them any friend . you are like my own brother and not just a best friend.  How can I do this to you ." Wonwoo looked at the floor .

—" It's ok Wonwoo it's just fate . " Seungcheol laughed to hide his pain ." Mr. Kim is calling for you go now." And Wonwoo left and Seungcheol left to his previous sit.

***