Chapter 09

Mingyu woke up and saw Wonwoo was back hugging him ,he slowly turned around and saw sleeping Wonwoo "adorable " He said in a husky voice.  'Your are beautiful Wonwoo I can be like this forever just for you , but will you love me ever?' Mingyu thought. He was going to touch Wonwoo's cheeks just then Wonwoo whines in his sleep and Mingyu get back to sleep .

After few good minutes later Wonwoo woke up but Mingyu already fall a sleep again ( fucking sleepyhead 😑 ) . Wonwoo saw they were hugging eachother and frowns . 'you look cute but how could such a big guy look so cute ' He was about to get off when Mingyu's grip tightened "please don't go I Love You " Mingyu spoke in his sleep Wonwoo frowns and get off to the bathroom. 

—"  He loves somebody,  but he married me ." Wonwoo entered the room and screams "WAKE UP  " and shaked him roughly .

—" Jungkook , please don't wake me up I wanna sleep . You can go wake up hyung ." Mingyu whined . Wonwoo get angry even more .

—" JEON MINGYU WAKE UP! I AM YOUR DAMN HUSBAND! " Mingyu woke up looking around and his eyes met Wonwoo's death stares .

—" Tell me what's your relation with jungkook? " Mingyu tried to sit up but Wonwoo pushed him back as sit on Mingyu's torso .

—"I - He.... he is my best friend. We were sharing the same apartment with my hyung in LA ."Mingyu shuttered as he realise somethings not good and also Wonwoo is siting on him and he is angry right now .

—" So you love him huh ." Wonwoo griped Mingyu's chin .

—" No I am not . Why would I love my future brother-in-low! " Mingyu defenced himself ,Wonwoo's eyes widen . " C-Can you get up please ." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu then himself he noticed he was literally sitting on Mingyu's torso . Wonwoo smirked.

—"Why ? Are you hard ." Wonwoo whispered and smirked . Mingyu blushed.  Then Wonwoo get off of Mingyu.

mingyu freshed himself and then go to the kitchen as he didn't saw Wonwoo after that incident.  He checked the freeze and the kitchen and strated to make breakfast . He made some pasta as he serves in two plates . He get back to the room and didn't saw Wonwoo.

—" Maybe he is in his office should I go there ? No I am not allowed ." But mingyu goes to the office room and knocked . door opened reviling Wonwoo still in his PJ wearing glasses . " Umm.. I made Breakfast will you like to eat ." Wonwoo nodded as they headed to the dining table .

—" You know how to cook ?" Wonwoo asked as he took first bite of the pasta . Mingyu nodded . "Then why didn't you just make something by yourself yesterday. " Mingyu stayed silent . Wonwoo sighs and they finishes their food . Mingyu washes the dishes .

***

Mingyu was getting ready to go somewhere and then Wonwoo entered the room .

—" Why are you getting ready? " Wonwoo said as cold as ice .

—" I need to go to my new college about transfer related paper work ." Mingyu pulled his hoody as he answered .

—" Then i'll drop you ." And Wonwoo left to his car . sometimes later Mingyu  also head to Wonwoo's car . Wonwoo drove the car to the university .

—" So what major are you in and how old are you ?" Wonwoo asked focusing on the road .

—" Sports and I am 24 ." Mingyu answered looking outside of window.
" How old are you ?" Mingyu whispered last two words but Wonwoo heard it .

—" I am 25 ." 

—"Oh."

The rest of the ride to the university was full of silence not normal or comfortable it was awkward.

As they arrived mingyu get off the car quickly.  Wonwoo also did and stoped Mingyu from running from there.

—" You can go back now . " Mingyu said looking at Wonwoo.  Wonwoo didn't feel happy at the latter .

—" Why ? You don't have any class today.  So you are getting back with me or I'll take care that you couldn't come to the university in future ." Wonwoo smirked.

—" I have to go somewhere else to ." Mingyu said in a soft voice .

—" Where? Oh meeting your boyfriend you were talking while sleeping." Wonwoo get angry eyes becoming dark . Mingyu's eyes widen as how could Wonwoo get a wrong  idea that Mingyu has a boyfriend?

—" You can come with me if you want to see who I am meeting ." Mingyu turned and smirked .

***