Chapter 23

—" Ummm...Ahhh.....Fuck~" Wonwoo's moans echoed through the leaving room as Mingyu thrusting roughly, hitting his prostate in every thrust .

As Mingyu reaching his max his pace fasten .

—"Min~ to Deep." Wonwoo said while moaning messily .

—" Baby I-I am cuming  .....  Cum with me." Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's dick stroking it. Soon they cum at same time. Panting heavily.

—"Let's go upstair." Wonwoo said and Mingyu picked him and goes to their room .

—"Let's go to your study room and take a shower 1st . " Wonwoo said but Mingyu didn't get it why can't they go to their room . as he going to say something Wonwoo said again "just do what I am saying. "

They goes to mingyu's study room's bathroom for a hot bath . Mingyu placed Wonwoo into the warm water after filling the bathtub then he slipped in.

Wonwoo leaned over Mingyu's chest and Mingyu back hugging him . then he started to sucking the older's neck from behind. 

—" You want more ?" Wonwoo asked.

—"Umm. One round is not enough. " Mingyu started to suck again and his hand squeezing Wonwoo's chest and pinching his nipples softly .

—" Umpp~ Wait till I give you your gift. "

—" Gift .......tell me what it is?" Mingyu get excited hearing about gift .

—" Surprise. " Wonwoo didn't say anything just leaned against the latter closing his eyes and relaxing. 

***

After 30 minutes of bath they got out from the bathroom.  Wearing bathrobes.

—" Let's go ." Wonwoo pulled Mingyu by hands and goes to their room .

As Mingyu enters the room his eyes widen . the room is decorated with roses and red balloons and lightings .

A smile appears on Mingyu's lips and his eyes teary as he looked into Wonwoo's eyes

A smile appears on Mingyu's lips and his eyes teary as he looked into Wonwoo's eyes .

—" Do you like it ." Wonwoo asked smiling . Mingyu nodded and hugged him .

—" I love it so much." Mingyu started to cry .

As they let go of eachother after the hug Wonwoo give him a necklace .

—"Congratulations on your graduation." Wonwoo said while hugging him again.

—" Help me put it on ." Mingyu requested and so Wonwoo did . then Wonwoo showed him a same necklace with different colour. "It's couple necklace? "

—"Hmm ."

—"I LOVE YOU WONU SO MUCH."

"