MK11 Zaveer Chujin Reveal Trailer

Zaveer can be seen teleporting from the air and rolls on the ground before assuming a fighting stance.

Mileena can be seen running at fast speed before disappearing and reappearing in a cloud of purple smoke with a snarl.

Zaveer: I fear that father is going down the wrong path.
Mileena: Then we must save him before it's too late.
Zaveer: No matter what, I will be by your side.

(Gameplay section 1 is seen with Zaveer fighting Mileena followed by General Kotal)

Story section 1:

Manado: I have a son with a construct?

Manado can be seen attempting to strike Mileena with Zaveer holding him back.

Zaveer: That construct is my mother!

Zaveer can be seen fighting against Kotal in the tarkatan wastelands.

Zaveer: You sent my father to his doom!

General Kotal: Not doom. Purpose.

(Gameplay Section 2 is seen with Zaveer fighting Baraka)

Story Section 2:

Manado: It would seem I have misjudged you and your mother, Zaveer.

Zaveer can be seen aiding his parents against Shao Kahn.

Zaveer: Just don't jump to conclusions too quickly next time.

(Gameplay section 3 is seen with Zaveer defeating General Kotal)

FINISH HIM!

Zaveer summons his purple magic and envelopes General Kotal with his magic. Kotal then screams in pain as his skin and muscle dissolves from his body. He then falls silent as his body falls to the ground.

FATALITY! ZAVEER CHUJIN WINS!

Zaveer looks behind him and sees Mileena and Manado walking towards him. Nodding his head, he looks back towards the camera and with a flick of his arm, summons his magic as his eyes glow purple.