chapter 1

30 December

So story starts with a pretty boy in his 20s baking a cake but he's crying . But why hes crying ?? Its his baby's birthday he should be happy right ???

"Jungkook" a voice came behind him and the pretty boy named jungkook looked at the direction from where the voice came .

"Jungkook you're crying ??" The short boy named jimin asked jungkook .

"Hyung" jungkook sobbed becsuse his heart was aching so badly.

"Jungkook my baby" the jimin boy hugged him so closely giving him motherly hug .

"Look at me jungkookie , why are you crying , you know you should be happy it's your baby's and our little Champs birthday right ?" Jimin made jungkook look at him while hugging with him .

" Hyung I'm so happy for m..my baby's birthday *sob* but hyung the piece of my heart and body that's away from me , that's hurting me .hyung I can't " jungkokk said while more crying .

"Do not cry jungkook please it's hurting me too. I can never understand your feelings i know it's so hard to live without your child , but baby look how our Junie will thinks if she would saw you crying like this on her birthday " jimin said while consoling jungkook .

"It's already 11:45 baby , go and change your dress jungkookie , you have to wake junie up too . Right ?" Jimin said while try to cheer jungkook's mood .

"Alright hyung , please adjust things here " jungkook said while read to go out of the kitchen .

----------         ----------

"Happy birthday tae" jungkook said while looking at tiny and old picture of his husband which he had hide it in his almira .

"I don't care if you love me now or not but I love you still mr. Kim same as I love you before " jungkook said while wiping his tears with little smile on his face .

"And happy birthday to my googie baby too , i..I don't know ho..how you're right now baby b..but your mamma loves you so much" jungkook said while crying loudly .

His heart was aching badly his baby googie , his older daughter whom he have just saw for just like two months , have brestfeed for just like two months , gives him kisses and Huggies but he got separated from his baby his 2 months old baby and he haven't watched her for 5 years now. He wants to hold his googie baby close to his heart just like he hold his Junie . But a mother was separated from his daughter and his husband for some reason afterall game of fate ..