chapter 16

.......

"Hyung. actually mrs.kim have never liked me from starting" jungkook said signing loudly.

"She always wanted taehyung to marry her cousin sister's daughter name 'choi lily'." Jungkook said rembering those days of his life when he was just fall in taeyhungs love.

"What?" Jimin has his eyes wide in shock because it's first time when jungkook was telling his past to someone.

"Yes hyung. She wants taeyhung to marry lily. But when she finds out that taeyhung's in relationship with me"

"She-she starts calling me with bad names and starts hating on me"

"Whatt ?? How ?? Actually I mean please tell me everything" jimin said timidly. He wanna know everything that happens with jungkook in his past.

"So when I-i fall in love with taeyhung and told hi-"

"WAIT. hold on. What??" Jimin shouted in shock.

"You-you fall first ?"

"U-umm yehh" jungkook said looking down and playing with his buttons of shirt. Feeling shy-shy while sitting like anime girl on the bed , just infornt of jimin. Oh his secret revealed. Everyone thinks that taeyhung falls first.

"Ohh-kay" jimin said smiling eye to eye.

"Then what happened?" Jimin said , teasing jungkook little.

"I-i starts feeling jealous whenever he talks with someone. So i-i asked him to b-be my boyfriend" jungkook said blushing madly rembering the day he proposed taeyhung by himself.

"OHHHHHH" jimin said making '0' face , teasing jungkook more. He is smiling at blushing mess jungkook. He haven't seen jungkook blushing before.

"Hyungg please don't tease" jungkook said whining little bit embarrsed.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. Please continue" jimin said excitedly. Jungkook's story looks like scene of romantic movie.

"Hm so first I think that boy is gonna breakup with me because of his attitude and cold behaviour. He-he don't likes being ro-romantic. He never said 'i love you' when we was in relationship" jungkook said telling to jimin who was try to imagine jungkook and taeyhung's character but whole past movie was roaming inside jungkook's mind , the time he and taeyhung spent to together. A small and bright most important the real smile was playing on his lips.

"And then ?? Whatt happens then???" Jimin is more eager to know.

"But that boy was too direct. He asked me directly about marrying him because he cant do time-pass going on dates with me" the warm smile appears on jungkook's pretty red lips when the scene of taeyhung asking him marry him directly even without any shyness and hesitation.

"Wowww." Jimin is really loving love-story of jungkook.

"Then??? What happens next ???" Jimin asked and jungkook's smile dropped.

"Eomma and appa hadn't any problem , not taehyung's father too but his mother-" jungkook stopped thinking about that lady.

"She yelled at taeyhung , she try to make taehyung to marry lily , her cousins daughter. She wasn't happy for me and taeyhung." Jungkook's heart was hurting when he remembers how he wants everyone to accept him but mrs.kim, she hated jungkook.

"She wasn't even present in our wedding too" jungkook's voice filled with sadness. He remembers how he cried infornt of taeyhung to not argue with her mother but only thing jungkook was scared of taeyhung's anger. That man was know as most stubborn . If he said , he said then nobody can change his words.