chapter 11

.......
Junie's heart is pounding so loudly because according to soojin the house infront of she's standing is her home.
Her heart beat is going fast.

"Why you're standing there goo?" Namjoon asked when he saw googie(Junie) haven't taken any step towards their door.

"Ju- googie lets go why your standing here" soojin cutted himself immidietaly when he was about to Junie as Junie. He held junie's hand and take her towards home. And then is where Junie find out this biggest house infront of her eyes is her home but she isn't interested in house but she's more exicted as well as scared to meet members living there. Especially her father.

"I'm home eommaaa" soojin shouted as he enters in his house. Little girl is looking at big home with her big innocent eyes. They have home too but not this much big.

She saw a male coming towards them with biggest smile on his face. He came and before she can process anything . Junie is showered by hundreds of kisses on her cheeks, hairs, ears and forehead by the male.

"My babies. How was your day guys?" A tall and handsome male standing in front of her said.

"It was good eomma" soojin said jumping.

"And yours goo?" When he looked at Junie she flinched by sudden voice , making the male infront of worried little.

"It was g-good uncle" she said try not to stutter but before she can do anything , the male infront of her just yelled in disbelief.

"What??? You call me uncle?? Goo you , you call me uncle. Oh my goshh" jin almost cried out , pointing at little girl infront of him. Who is also sacred by the male.

"You you always call me jinnie eomma.. and suddenly I'm your uncle. How??" Junie knows she have done biggest mistake of her life. Shes almost in tears.

"I-im sorry eom-eomma" she stops herself from crying with very difficulty.

"Oh why your panicking. Did i-"

"Eomma why you're questioning her like your an advocate ?? Atleast let her breath" soojin came in defence with Junie.

"Ops sorry i just overreacted" jin laughed at himself loudly making his son and husband shaking their heads.

Junie have already roamed all her house . Soojin tells about everything to Junie about kim memebers . He have showed mr.kim , mrs.kim , she find out about namjoonie appa and jinnie eomma. The only thing she's waiting for her father. HER FATHER is still not came home yet it's almost 7 pm. She is waiting eagerly to meet the main person. Firstly Kim's find something oddly in their googie , because Junie talks very soft and sweet whether googie have talks like confident. Mrs. Kim noticed how she's sitting so prettily  meanwhile other times she sat like she own the house ,but she ignored it.

........

On the other side...

Yoongi have take googie to their home. Her eyes filled up with warmth of this house. It wasn't like Kim's house. It was so small and homie , beautiful to make her smile. She always wants to have house with her mom, dad and her twin. But she got sad because she couldn't get that.

"So why you're still standing there?" Yoongi looked behind and asked to girl who is looking at surroundings with her big eyes.

"Jun your behaving like you first time this house" yoongi sai , laughing and sat on the couch.

"How was your day hubby?" Smoll male came and take the bad from yoongi's hands.

"Was okay" yoongi said , signing.

"Oh my baby" googie's eyes went at the cute small male running towards her and next moment he take him in his hands.

"How was your day. Jun?" He asked cutely. Googie swear she cooed at the man small age as cat looking man.

"Good eomma" first googie was not sure that this man have what relationship with her , but when he saw he called yoongi as hubby so she said. Making make hugged her tightly.

"Oh god what you just say jun?? Did you just call me eomma??" Jimin asked smiling.

"Hh. She called me appa too. I don't know what is going in side her coconut head" yoongi said signing loudly.

"Really jun?" Jimin said eyes widening because Junie always called them yoonie uncle and jiminie uncle.
But only if know that shes not their Junie but googie.

Googie looked around when she saw an old couple coming towards couch and women of them have just ran towards her and first question she asked was

"Jun where is your long hair?" The old lady asked her widening her eyes and jimin too because jimin was finding something abnormal in their Junie and that was her long silky hairs.
And poor girl is now scared of her life.

"I also asked her eomma" yoongi said sitting on couch.

"Jun wher-"

Before she can ask anything their Junie (googie) starts crying in jimin's hold. Which made them worried for little girl.

"What happened bun??"
"Why your crying?" Jimin asked getting more worry. And their bun is crying silently not answering their questions because she herslef don't know what answer she have to gave them that why she cutted her long hairs.?

"Hey it's ok if she cutted her hairs. Why you're asking so many questions to my lil baby" old man or Mr.jeon take crying girl from jimin's hands and carry her, glaring at mrs.jeon.

So min yoongi and min jimin is jungkook's cousin brother and brother-in-law but they live together in jungkook's house.

.....

It's just short chapter.

.......

So guys meet , our main character of this story , Mr.Kim soojin. It would be wrong not to introduce our little hero to y'all.

 It would be wrong not to introduce our little hero to y'all

Kim soojin
8 years old
Father - kim namjoon
Mother - Kim seokjin
And I don't really need to tell about his intelligence to you guys.

He is more intelligent than kids of his age.