chapter 27

"Please officer. It's important" the maid pleaded to the officer. So Junie and the maid was standing infront of the court but some officer didn't let them go.

"Offic-"

"Please try to understand. Unknowns can't go inside like this" the cops said.

"Please uncle. It's a-an important" Junie's lips wobbled. They are standing there from last twenty minutes but those cops didn't let them go inside.

"Please let us go" Junie again pleaded making cops heart melted by her doe eyes.

"Fine. Okay" he said and smiled when he saw the little girl just jumped on her feet.

...

"Papa" Taehyung looked up when he heard junie's voice.

"Googie?" Taehyung left the files on the table and ran to Junie who came and hugged her papa.

"Goo what you-" taehyung's expression changed from confused to worried when he heard junie's sob.

"Goo?" He break hugged and cupped junie's cheeks.

"What happened ??"

"Why you're crying??" Taeyhung aksed. He was so confused by junie's sudden arrival and now suddenly she starts crying making him more worried.

"Pa-papa" Junie called her father while criyng in his hands.

"Hm. What happened? Tell papa" taehyung was hella scared.

"Papa ma-mamma is going to m-marry" Junie said but taeyhung's eyes widened in shock. What ? Mamma?

"Huh? M-mamma?" Taeyhung aksed.

"My-my mamma is marrying so-someone. Papa please stop them" Junie cried loudly. She don't know why her parents don't live together like others but she want her papa to stop her mamma's marrige.

"W-what?" A whisper came out from taeyhungs mouth.

"The-they are marrying mama with someone" Junie again said.

"Papa. They're marrying koo mamma" as soon she mentioned 'koo' he felt his heart stops. Taehyung was thinking that maybe his googie is confused , because it was rare whenever she mentioned her mamma , just like few days ago. But taehyung wasn't know that she knows her mamma is jungkook.

"What? Jungkook?"

"Yes papa. Please s-stop mamma's marrige" Junie again cried while holding her papa's hands in her tiny hands.

"Papa me and goo want to live with you and mamma together" Junie again said.

"W-what?" Taehyung shout a little when he realised what his googie said.

"Go-goo? Wh-what you-" taeyhung was confused by junie's words. Me and googie?

"Papa. I-im not googie I'm Junie. Kim Taejun" Junie said while stuttering a little. She was scared of her father's reaction that how he would react if he finds out she wasn't googie but Junie.

"Wh-what??" Taeyhung's eyes widened in shock.

"Kim Taejun ?" He whispered a Junie nodded her head.

It's kim Taejun , his Junie. Taehyung's another child , to whom he wants to meet from years. Even though he himself was the reason if he was dying to meet his another daughter. He himself separated her from him. But it doesn't mean he don't wants to meet her. He gulps down all his pain which he feels for holding his another little one in his arms , everyday.