chapter 5

Jeon mansion (6:30 am , same day)

"Junie , Junie baby wakeupp . Aren't you excited to go to your new school?" Jungkook said to te sleeping Beauty who's struggling with her sleep.

"Ummmhh mammaaa five minutes more" the baby showed her palm to her mama and snuggled into the blanket more.

"Aww my baby but bun you have to go your new school today ryt?? You have to make so many new friends. Don't you want to make new friends??" Jungkook cooed at Junie when she showed her palm as 5 mins to her mama . He giggled and he again said to her.

"Oh? I've to go for new school today. I forget mamma" baby wakes up fully and pout at herself that how easily she forget that she have to go for school today .

"Aww mmhh now come. Princess have to bath now." Jungkook take Junie in his hands while kissing her whole face and get his favourite sound as her giggles.

"Mama, you thinks that anyone would be junie's friend?" She questioned to her mamma who's doing her ponytails.

"Mama what if someone again hurt me?" The little girl said with teary eyes.

Jungkook stopped combing her hairs when he heard what his daughter have said. He turned her around and saw she's crying and it made his heart break in millions of pieces.

"No baby noone would be hurt you and i know my Junie will make new new friends also" jungkook said taking her tiny frame in his embrace.

He was scared to because Junie always got bully but she's too soft to even speak to someone. She's so soft hearted. She's just duplicate version of jungkook in her nature.

(Jungkook and Taejun together)She has long hair

She has long hair. She is carbon copy of taehyung from her look but she's same nature as jungkook cutiepie.
She's opposite of googie.

"Bannu came fast yoonie uncle is asking for you or you would be get late for your school" jimin said to Junie who was upstair with her mama.

"Coming jimine uncle" Junie said when she is in jungkook's arms who was carrying her from upstairs.

"My baby is all ready wow she's looking so cute" mrs.jeon said , cooing at her baby's baby.

"Okay now let's go lil princess" yoongi said , ready to go for his office.

"Before going to first day for school , i have somethimg for our champ" jimin said, showing choclate to Junie.

"Thanku uncie. Give me kissie from my side to yumin baby okay" Junie said to jimin , taking choclate from his hands. Yumin is yoonmins baby who's 2 years old. Reciving kiss from jimin.

Everyone is giving best wishes and all the best to Junie but jungkook was standing there while holding his tears back.

"Mama?" Junie said to jungkook who's looking at her with teary eyes like he would brust out in seconds .

"All the best to my baby." Jungkook said hugging her and tears sliding down even on controlling from his eyes because it's first time when Junie going away from him for and that's too for 8 hours. And secondly he's scared because she's too innocent for this cruel world.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi said and jungkook snapped out from his thoughts . He wipes his tears quickly so that his baby don't get sad on her first day of school.

"Bye mama" she bid bye to her mama, her grandparents and her jiminie uncle.

........