chapter 28

Jeons and jung family was standing infront of jungkook's room. Doctor was checking jungkook , who got unconscious after taeyhung's arrival.

Junie and googie were crying while hugging their father. Taeyhung was sitting on couch while googie and Junie was in his lap.

Hoseok was worried for jungkook. Yoongi was standing quite beside jimin.

"Dr. What happened to my jungkook ?" As soon doctor came out from jungkook's room mrsjeon asked him.

"Nothing happened. He's all okay. He just got unconscious actaully he is weak. Maybe he didn't eat properly" the doctor said. He was doctor from where jungkook works as nurse.

"I've gave him medicine. He will be okay. I'll take my leave now" the doctor said and left from there.

Junie and googie ran inside to meet their mother. Jimin also went inside.

Taehyung was about to go inside but mrsjeon held his wrist and stopped him.

"Can't you just let my child be happy ??" Mrsjeon asked gritting her teeths at taehyung.

"Why you're here. Go from here" she again said. yoongi and mrjeon was standing there too.

Jung family was also standing there. They finds out that taehyung is ex-husband of jungkook.

"I-i just want to see him" taehyung said feeling guilty and ashamed.

"Why you need to do that ?" Mrsjeon asked again. She was angry at taehuyng.

"I-" no word came from taehyung's mouth. He just stand there hanging his head low infront of jeons.

"You have no rights on my son" mrsjeon said making taeyhung feel like dying. But where is lie though? He was the one made jungkook out of his house. So with which right he can go to jungkook?

"After five years of suffering my son was moving on today from man like you. But you again came. For what. Huh?" Mrsjeon said. No body was saying anything expect mrsjeon.

"I-im not here to break j-jungkook's marrige mrsjeon." Taeyhung said head hanging low.

"Then why you're here? Huh? To make him suffer again?" Mrsjeon again made taeyhung guilt.

"I-im here just t-to leave Junie with googie and jungkook" taehyung said.

"Ma-maybe i can't take care of h-her like her m-mother can."
Taehyung again said. He felt bad for his Junie , the girl need her mother more than him , according to him.

"I'm here to leave her here so that she can live with her mamma and sister together" taeyhung said making mrjeon and yoongi's eyes widened.

"I-im not here to break marrige. I'm happy that jungkook is moving on a person like me" taehyung said , a small smile came accross on his lips.

Taehyung bowed to mrsjeon and mrjeon before leaving. But he stopped when his eyes landed on a handsome man. He walks towards him and stand infront of him with small smile on his face.

"You're going to be jungkook's husband ? " He asked from hoseok who nodded his head.

"Take care of him" taehyung said in small voice and patted hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok just nodded his head.

"I-i may leave now" he turned to jeons and bowed them again before turning around.

There was tears in his eyes when he turned around from jeons but a small smile on his lips.

So today he have leave his Junie with jungkook too. Because the day she cried for her mamma just because of his anger , that day taehyung was just few seconds ago to kill himself.