chapter 6

"Hey listen you smoll girl" the boy around same age of the girl he's pointing at said to smoll girl who got scared by sudden voice.

"Hey stand up from here this is my bench okay?" The same boy said to smoll girl while pointing at the bench she's sitting.

"B-but I came first so I would sit h-here" the smoll girl said in her shaking voice try to defend herself.

"So you try to talk back hah?" The boy grabbed smoll girl from her collars that made her cry.

"This is my bench and I would sit here you know and if you try to speak back to me I'm gonna hit you" boy said while glaring at girl who's crying now.

"Hey you" suddenly a voice came behind from boy back and he left the girl and looked up behind at his back.

There was boy? Standing around same as his age , both the hands in his? Pockets of pant with rowdy look like he's? any child Mafia.

"How dare you to hold that girl" the same boy? came and looked at the bully boy with eyes in eyes.

"Who you're? Would you stop me to hit that girl" he said Daring to boy in front of boy? standing in front of him while pointing at crying girl.

"Yeh I would stop you . If you ever touched her or if you try to hurt any another student. I would be told to the teacher" the boy? said in his? angry voice that made the another one scared .

Afterall they are just children's and they are fighting like children's trying to be tiny mafias. Where the boy?is looking like tigers cub and the boy was scared just  by his?  looks and eyes.

The boy ran and sit on the bench which was empty.

"Um are you okay??" The cub looking boy? asked to bunny looking girl.

"Yesh thanku" bunny looking girl sniffled cutely and thanks to the boy?  who's standing beside her.

The tiger cub and the bunny both sat on the same bench but both of them was surprising because they looks like each other lil bit.

.............

"Hello little baby's. I'm your teacher miss jung and I welcomed all of you in your new school and new standard" miss jung said to the class of tiny students who are around 5-6 years old .

"So babies I want you guys to introduce yourself with your name, your father's name and what is your hobby" the teacher said to class of little humans some of them are paying attention , some of them are paying with sharpner and eraser.

"So you Lil one starts from you" teacher said while pointing at one of student sitting in front of first row.

"Mam but i donth know how to introduce myself" the boy said which made the teacher laughed .

"Okay so listen babies . First you have to say that My name is * your name* my father name is *your father name* and my mother's name is *your mother name* I love *your hobby*. Teacher try to make them understand she know herself that none of them gonna listen and understand and first time so firstly she made them understand and then she starts asking them agian.

"So now start again baby" she said to same boy.

"My name ish 'park subin' and my appa name is 'park Kai(random)' and my eomma name is 'park lily' I love ummm I love playing games"the student said his hearts thing to taecher which made her smile at him.

"My name is---"

"My name is 'kim taegukie' and my father's name is 'kim taehyung' and my mother name is--- " the same boy? looking like tiger cub stopped in her mid way not knowing what to say because he? don't know his? mother's name.

"Umm i love playing video games and football with my big brother" tiger cub boy? said to taecher .

The teacher was also surprised when the child didn't told his mother's name but she think not to ask about it so she said "umm baby are you boy or girl???" Teacher asked to that student with confusion.

"Girl" the tiger cub boy whom everyone thinks boy was actually girl.

"Ohh" the teacher gasped be cause at first sight nobody can differentiate If she is boy or girl.

"Next" teacher said to the girl sitting beside the kim Taegukie.

"My name is 'kim Taejun'  and  my father - , my mother name is 'kim jungkook' and I love to play with 'toys and i love to help my mama' " the softie girl said in her soft voice .

"Wow you loved to help your mama ??" Teacher asked accepting nod from tiny girl.

"Umm are you both are sisters ????" The teacher said in not confusion because she was so confident that both are sisters because it's look like one of them sitting in front of mirror with clothes and looks differnce.

"No" both the girls said to teacher exact at same time while looking at each other in surprise too even the teacher was surprised that how these two copy-paste are not sisters . She snapped away and start teaching them what a 1st standard student should learn ...