chapter 9

"So what about the mission guys?" Soojin asked to the two girls , who are sitting on bench in front of the standing bo- or mr.little advocate.

"Hahh , jin uncle showed me this when I asked about my mom" googie sighed deeply while taking one picture from her bag.

"Jin uncle said this is my mom"googie shows the picture in her hand to two another Kim's.

"Hahhh" Junie breathed shakily , feeling tears forming in her eyes.

"He-he is my m-mamma"

(The picture googie showed to soojin and Junie)

Googie had just frozed at that place , she is too younger to understand to these type of things but she is too mature to know about her mother too.

"Okay. okay. Um Junie did your mama showed you your papa's picture?" Mr. Tiny advocate asked to Junie who have same condition as googie. Afterall both are the twins. The feeling they are holding now litrelly soojin can't understand at any point.

"Mamma said he is my papa" Junie showed picture in her hands to googie and soojin.

"So what about the mission guys?" Soojin asked to the two girls , who are sitting on bench in front of the standing bo- or mr.little advocate.

"Hahh , jin uncle showed me this when I asked about my mom" googie said while taking one picture from her bag.

"Jin uncle said this is my mamma"googie shows the picture in her hand to two another Kim's.

"Hahhh" Junie breath shakily , feeling tears forming in her eyes.

"He-he is my m-mamma"

(The picture googie showed to soojin and Junie)

Googie had just frozed at that place , she is too younger to understand things but she is too mature to know about her mother too.

"Okay. okay. Um Junie did your mama showed you your papa's picture?" Mr. Tiny advocate asked to Junie who have same condition as googie. Afterall both are the twins. The feeling they are holding now litrelly soojin can't understand at any point.

"Mamma said he is my papa" Junie showed picture in her hands to googie and soojin.

"Nooo h-how ??? It c-cant be possible" googie scremed when she saw the picture of junie's papa.

(Junie showed this picture)

// which was taken by taehyung and sent to jungkook when they were dating and now jungkook have only this picture of taehyung with him//

"What happened googie? Is he not your dad?" Junie asked to tomboy,  feeling heartbreak not knowing why , who is too stunned to speak after looking at the man in picture.

"No no . It's - it's my taehyugie uncle" soojin said now getting surprised , shocked at same time.

Oh god he was just playing around that maybe both the girl are siblings , to make googie more irritate but what this happened??? Oh god they are really sisters.

Googie's dad is junie's papa and junie's mama is googie's mom. What ????

So that means mr.tiny advocate have solved the case..??? Finally he showed whose blood is inside in his venises. Mr. Kim namjoon's who's also advocate. And taehyung who's lawyer . All the kim family is case-solverd  . Hah ????

The little guy is too intelligent then his age. Afterall whose son he's.

"Now googie what is your thought about my intelligence ??? Huh ???" He said while combing his hairs with his fingers with proud smirk on his face.

"That means we are really sisters?" Googie said while coming towards Junie with slow steps.

"Junie did you saw that ?? We-we are really si-sisters?" Googie asked to Junie , holding junie's both tiny hands in her tiny hands , on the verge of crying.

"Y-yess" Junie said and both the sisters hugged each other , crying loudly. Because today they have found each other's another half. These two twins who were mentally together but physically apart find out there destiny. Oh how they are crying pulling each other in the tight hugs. And the tears are like they never gonna stop from there eyes. These two girls are too young but still those two are one soul with two bodies. Their happiness is flowing throught their tears.
Just imagine you find your another half , piece of your body after too many years , wht would be your condition ???

"Guys you made me cry too" soojin also hugged two crying sisters , with tears in his eyes.

.........

"Junie i-i want to meet mom" googie told the truth of her mind. She have never seen that person in her 5 years of life till now , who have gave her this life. She have never seen her mother. But now it's enough for her she can't hold herself anymore. Now he can't wait. She also wants her mother's warmth. Just imagine she have her mother's warmth for just around 2-3 months. She have drinked her mother's milk just for few months. In the most important period of life she hadn't her mother close to her.

"I-i also want to meet papa" Junie also said not controlling her emotions anymore. She also hadn't seen her father , the most important person in every children's life. She also hadn't felt father's love in her 5-6 years of life. She haven't felt how father's embraced felt like. It doesn't means that jungkook didn't gave him her best. But still he's the mother . He was emotional at the place where a father is strong soldier for his child. Junie have waited for her father always and not now , she can't anymore , she can't wait anymore to feel how her father look likes , how he speaks , how he loves to his child . She want to feel all.

.......

"Hm?" Soojin said while making face of deep thinking.

"So googie you want to meet your mom and Junie wants to meet her papa, right?" He get two eagerly nodded from two girls standing in front of him , too eager to wait those persons of their life whom they want to meet from many time.

"So I've idea so tommorow both of you come to me okay ?." He said no he ordered feeling like king.

"Okay" two excited cubs said at same time.

.......

"Today my baby's is so happy hm?" Jungkook asked while patting his baby's chest. When he saw his Junie is smiling cutely.

"Yesh mamma. You know I'm gonna meet my favourite person tommorow" she said to her mama , not telling him about the person because soojin have told her not to tell anyone or they would not let meet her to her papa.

"Oh?? Who's that person" jungkook asked to Junie , want to know her favourite person.

"Oh no-no mamma , um actually it-its my um favourite teacher." She said not able to speak lie to her mama. Feeling sorry from her mama deep down in her heart.

"Um okay bun. Now sleep" jungkook said smiling at his babys reply. And patted her more so she can sleep now.

.........