chapter 21

"Huynie" jungkook ran towards the door as soon he saw his best friend knocking before coming inside kim house.

"Ko-"
But before hyunjae can say anything he felt grip on his neck and it was jungkook who ran and throws himslef on his bestie.

"Koo. What happened ??" Hyunjae asked in worry when he heard jungkook crying loudly while hugging from his neck. He hugged jungkook's trembling body back while grabbing him from his waist and pulling  towards him.

And this action of his wasn't unnoticed by someone certain.

"What happen baby??" He asked again patting jungkook's head in worry because jungkook didn't left him but gripped him more tightly.

Jungkook. Because right now , for jungkook its only his bestfriend , hyunjae who's to his side. His family , whom he loves this much , respect this much , is standing opposite to him. His father-in-law who loves him like his own son , today isn't evwn looking at him. His mother-in-law who wasn't dear to him like always is looking at him like she would kill him. And lastly his husband , the man who's love of his life , for whom jungkook have went through all the difficult ways , he bear the pain of carrying his children , he bearing insults thrown by his mother just for his husband , he bear all those harsh words from choi family for his husband. And today he's not even want to look at him. Maybe feeling pity on him.

Today jungkook's whole kim family was looking like strangers to him expect his only bestfriend. All of his family was ashamed of him expect his bestfriend. No one of his own family wants to look at him so it is good to hide in his bestfriends embrace.

"What happened koo?? Why you're crying??" Hyunjae broked the hugg with jungkook and wiped his tears.

"Tell me koo." He asked and looked behind jungkook and watched how three of Kim's were looking at him and especially kim taehyung , who was boring holes in him with his dark brown eyes.

"Did someone hurts you?" He asked jungkook again but jungkook didn't reply.

"Ohh" he looked at taehyung with his angry eyes and starts walking towards him with fast step. Before jungkook can stop him , hyunjae came close to taehyung and punched on his face , making all of them standing there eyes widened.

"Hyu-" jungkook forget to breath when he saw what his bestfriend did to his husband. He ran after hyunjae and screamed.

"You fucking bastard" before jungkook can reach to hyunjae and taeyhung. Hyunjae held taeyhung from his collar and again punched him at same spot. He again hold taehyung but more tightly now , right cheek of taehyung was bloody red now. But taeyhung didn't even touched him , didn't even stopped him. Taehyung's eyes was holding nothing but blankness , he take two punches of his enemy without any defending himself.

"Hyunie stop" hyunjae was ready to punch taehyung again but jungkook hold his hand , while crying and sobbing loudly. His eyes widened as soon he saw red and purple mark on taehyun's right cheek.

"Stop. Leave him." He held hyunjae hand and dragged him away from taehyung. Which cause , hyunjae to free taehyung's collar. The sight infront of jungkook was most worst side of his life.

Kim taehyung who never have let anyone look at him with angry eyes , get punched from his friend today , and most important he didn't even defend himself. The same person , from their whole university was scared , evne though the teachers too , take all the punch himslef and didn't even said anything?

And about taehyung. Does his enemie's puch hurted him? No. Didn't even a Lil bit. Those punches didn't even hurt him , but his love of life , hugging someone else infront of wants him to meet his death today. The pain he was feeling on his right cheek wasn't hurting him but jungkook hugging his enemy infront him , killing him inside. Jungkook take his enemies embrace to protect himself from him , from taehyung ?