chapter 4

(In kim mansion around 6:30 am )

Here kim taeyhungs mini version is getting ready for her school and she is so excited right now . Because she's going to new school she is in 1st standard from now because according to her she's big girl now .

"Gugu come here fast baby , or you will get late for first day of school" taeyhung said while coming to dining table .

"Dad how im looking?" Taehyung's gugu baby said to him .

"Handsome" taehyung said while sitting on chair for getting ready to eat .

"Hah?" Googie giggled loudly because her father told her she's looks handsome but she's girl.

"Handsome? Taehyung googie looks handsome ??" Jin said while coming from kitchen .

"Ofcourse hyung my baby looks handsome i know she's girl but for you not for me . She is my boy" taehyung said while taking his 'boy' to his hands and kissing her hairs.

"Are you excited baby for your first day of school?" Namjoon said coming to dining table with his son.

"Yes joonie appa. Now soojin hyung can't make fun of me anymore . Now I'm also big girl like him" googie said to namjoon while showing her proud self to his 'bro' who always tease her and called her little human.

While soojin and googie sending each other glares everyone laughed at them.

After finishing their brakfast now namjoon, taehyung , soojin and googie came to car .

Infront of school gate ..

"All the best for new journey bub" taeyhung said to his child .

"And yes take care of yourself and don't fight with anyone okay??" Taehyung asked to his 'boy' who have fight with many boys in his just 5 years of life till now .

"Don't worry appa I'm here for googie , and I won't let her get involve in any fight" soojin said as he's big brother of his sister .

But the thing was googie was the one who always fight for his big brother whenver anyone talked bad about his brother .

"Bye bub enjoy and yes make new friends okay?" Taeyhung said while ruffling his girl's hair.

"Bye dad" googie said to her father , waving her hand as bye.

( Kim Taegukie with her dad kim taehyung) and yes googie is tomboy so she have boycut

( Kim Taegukie with her dad kim taehyung) and yes googie is tomboy so she have boycut . And she don't wear skirts as dress.

....