chapter 17

..........

"Which dirtiest way jungkook???" Jimin asked wanting to know what happened next.

"She mixed vigara in taehyung's milk" jungkook said rembering.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" jimin shouted as loud he can.

"Yeah hyung"

"Then???" Jimin's plam starts sweating not knowing what happens after that.

"What ?? Food is not ready yet ??" An angry mrs.kim came inside the kitchen a yelled at 8 months of pregnant jungkook , making him flinch of sudden voice.

"What the hell are you even doing ?" She again yelled when she saw jungkook didn't gave any reply to her. She knows jungkook is sensitive to smell becausw of pregnancy. But still she made him do the work that made him sick and hurt. He can't bear any smell , he starts vomiting but still mrs.kim made him do these types of things. But jungkook have never ever replied back to mrs.kim even if it's hurting him like death.

"What the fuck my son even falls for you??" Said again making feeling on her son.

"Noo it would be you. Who would have seduced my son. You whore" she again said insulting jungkook but jungkook didn't even looked at her because it's not new for him. He heard this types of words everyday from mrs.kim. he didn't look away from the food even for one second. But suddenly he heard a witch laugh that made him fear of his life beacause he know that this laugh is not normal , something is going on in mrs.kim's brain.

"But it's okay. It's okay" she said and fliped her long hairs. Making jungkook looks at him with shock.

"Don't worry now your time ends" she said coming towards jungkook with evil smirk on her face.

"Your time of seducing my son is over" she said pointing her index finger directly towards jungkook who now don't care about any food.

"Because Lily's time starts from now" jungkook gasped when he heard this. His eyes widened in fear. He can't imagine what this witch lady can do.

"Wh-what do you mean ??" Jungkook said fear filled in his voice. His does eyes are wide.

"Oh my my. Poor you don't know what is even going with your husband at this time" she came towards jungkook more decreasing gap between them. And hold him from his shoulder while smirking.

"W-whatt??" Jungkook is now scared , scared of his life. He knows his husband was in his room resting for while but.

"Hahhhaaa. So sad , bad feelings for you dear jungkook." She said removing her hands from his shoulder.

"And so sad for you guys too" she bent down to jungkook's tummy level which is now fully showing because he's pregnant with twins. Jungkook felt shiverd he don't know what is going or what this lady can do.

"Everytime taehyung , my son , rejects my choice just because of you" she said pointing at jungkook while getting her teeths.

"But now he have to choose my choice himself." She said again.

"Now taeyhung have to choose lily by himself" she said smirking. Jungkook is too stunned to speak. His hands are shaking. His heart is feeling a different type of feeling which he have never felt before.

"You know how ??"

"Huhh wanna know??" She said daring jungkook to nodded his head so that she can spell her victory plan on jungkook's face to get taehyung for lily by his self.

"Teahyung is alone in room"

"And lil bit drunk too"

"Oh shit . I'm such an idiot. Taehyung is not alone in room" she said cutting her words and smirking all over again looking at jungkook's scared face.