The End (1/2)

Taehyung was coward about his feelings. He have no courage to show his love to his babylove.

"H-how I- can't" taehyung shaked his head as no while closing his eyes.

"Oho dad. You just have to say. I.LOVE.YOU" googie slapped her forehead two-three times  getting annoyed at her father who was sitting infront of him like an obedient kid while pouting.

"But I-i am scared of your mamma" taehyung said with pout but his pout turns into frown when he saw his daughters laughing at him.

"What?" He asked getting angry with cute face.

"Oh dad. A-are you get scared of m-mamma?" Googie laughed at taehyung.

"Oh my god. Papa , mamma haven't even shout at us for once and you-you are scared of him?" Junie laughed at her father too. It's look like biggest joke to them because their mother have never shout at him nor he slapped him. Junie always gets scared when she saw her neighbours friend's mom hitting her , she got scared if her mamma would also hit her but jungkook have never evn talk with her in loud voice. She was so thankful of God to give him mamma like his koo mamma.

And this is right. Jungkook is the softest mother ever. Slapping is far he haven't shout at his daughters. Even if they're stubborn or what jungkook have always talks with them in sweetest way but his sweetest way never spoiled his daughters too.

"Okay-okay. So that mean Tiger is tiger until his tigeress comes. Right ?" Googie laughed at her father as she knows that he is known as tiger in their family.

"NOO. He's not tigeress h-he is just cute little BUNNY" taehyung disagreed with googie immidietaly. And then cooed at his cute bunny with shy smile.

"Awwww" taehyung frowned when he heard his daughters cooing at him.

"If he is just CUTE LITTLE BUNNY. then why you're scared him him papa ?" Junie asked immitating taehyung while teasing him.

"I don't know" taehyung said thinking about the reason of getting scared of jungkook.

"Oh dad. Don't worry. We will help you" googie said while sitting beside her father and putting her tiny arm of his father's shoulder.

"Really??" Taehyung asked immidietaly from his carbon copy. So one thing more googie have cutt off her long hairs and now she again have boy cutt and she again wears boys clothes.

"Yess" taeyhung looked at Junie who also jumped and hugged him same like googie but from other side. She have buns on her head as she stars wearing her girly clothes again.

"Howw?" Taeyhung asked in confusing.

"Don't worry dad. Just wait and watch" googie said while smirking cutely and junie nodded her head as agreement while taehyung bro was clueless what's his daughters gonna do.

......

"B-but w-why ??" Taehyung asked his daughters immidietaly while nearly screaming.

"Oh papa. Go inside. Mamma is coming." Junie said while pushing her papa inside their room while looking at the direction of where heer mama was coming.

"But-but you said y-you will help me?" Taeyhung asked like whining.

"Dad. Don't worry. We will help you. Trust us and please go inside" googie said trying to console her paincked dad.

....

"Huh? Where are Junie and googie ?" Jungkook asked immidietaly as soon he enters their room.  Actually they four sleeps together and his daughters are always waiting for him whenever he came home but today both of them were not there just a scared taehyung sitting on the bed.