The End (2/2)

( 10 years later ...)

Jungkook was serving breakfast to taehyung when he heard-

"Mamma" when he felt someone snuggling in his nape from behind while holding him protectively from his waist.

"Hmm" he hummed softly knowing who is this.

"Mamma. Give me so many blessings to me today please. It's my maths exam today" jungkook heard a loud whine. He smiled when he saw it's googie who was holding him from behind and snuggling in him.

"My little baby. Mamma's blessing are always with you" jungkook said cupping googie's cheeks. Actually googie is now sixteen. So she was in 10th standard. But she was just taeyhung , i mean she wasn't good at her study. She haven't any interest in studying. And jungkook knows how hard it was to make her study. Googie wiped her fake tears and hugged her mamma again who patted her back.

"Sit and have breakfast bun. Everything will be okay. Hm?" Jungkook said softly. They have never pressure her for studying even though she wasn't good but she never failed. Googie broke her hug with her mama sat on the chair.

"Um. Where is jun , goo? Juni-"

"Yes mamma" jungkook was about to shout junie's name when he saw very pretty angel walking towards them with note books in her hands.

"Did my baby slept last night?" Jungkook hugged her immidietaly who hugged her mamma back. Jungkook saw her studying last night till 2:00am. Which made him proud but worried when he saw her again walking with books in her hands.

"Not that much but- i still sleeps mamma. I've to top mamma" Junie sais snuggling into jungkook's neck who felt so pride at his baby. She was topper from first standard. It's not like she was book warm but she hard works to get good numbers. She is just jungkook.

"Take care of your health my bun. Everything will be okay. Hm? Now eat the breakfast" jungkook said while breaking hug with Junie and dragged her to sat on the dining table. She was thinner than googie.

"Good morning papa" taehyung smiled at his Junie and greeted him back.

(Taehyung's thought..)
Junie and googie was sitting infront of Taehyung . One (goo) was wearing boys uniform while another one (jun) was wearing skirt uniform. One (jun) was having long black hairs while another one(goo) have boy cut. One(goo) was eating like he have never seen food before while other one(jun) was eating like she don't like the food thing. And one(goo) was looking like exams doens't effect her while another one(jun) have her note book opened infront of her while evn sitting on the dining table with food infront of him. Taehyung chuckled. One (googie) was just him , no interest in studies , average marks, independent in her own ways. Googie always remind taeyhung his self when he was teenager. While Junie she is just jungkook , topper like jungkook , the way she sits , walks , eats , speaks , her nature is everything like jungkook the only thing different is her face is taeyhung's. She is carbon copy of taeyhung.

Taehyung looked at jungkook , who also looked at him and loud sigh left his mouth. He also notice the same things which taehyung notes. Jungkook can't beleive how he just gave birth to one person , one soul with different bodies , with different intrestes and with different opinions. Wasn't twin means one soul and different body? Then how he just ? It's like true defination of 'same same but different'.

"I'm full now" jungkook came out from his thoughts when he saw googie was leaving.

"Me too" Junie also stand up lazily , taehyung and jungkook notice she didn't even eat her food properly she was just playing with it.

"Ok dad" googie throws herslef at her dad who wasn't eating but admiring his two versions but as different persons.

"Take care my boy" taehyung said patting her head. He always calls him manly. She was born girl but her soul is boy's.