chapter 7

"Mamaaa"

Oh god finally , finally jungkook have released the breath he was holding from last 8 hrs. After hearing his favourite voice.

Jungkook came up from kitchen as fast he can. Because finally his little soldier came after going to war . Ofcourse all mom thinks that we go to war as soldier , when we go to school for first time. Jungkook is also one of our mom's.

Jungkook can't stop smiling when he saw his little bunny who's not bunny but tiger cub , hopping like bunny and running towards him with smoll smile on her face.

"Mama" and finally jungkook have take his whole universe inside his arms , hugging and pushing her close to his chest. His eyes is filled up with tears again . Man jungkook is so weak for his Lil sunshine.

"Oh finally my baby came" jungkook stand up taking his baby in his arms .

"Haha mamma"

(Junie and her mamma)

"Mamma you know I got new friend today" Junie said to her mamma who is making her wear the home dress.

"Hm? Really ? Look I told you my Junie baby will get baby friend easily" jungkook said pinching her bread cheeks with his both hands.

"He or she?" Jungkook questioned to his baby.

"She"

"Wow very good baby"

"Mama but she look like boy" tiny girl said showing her wide doe eyes which she got from her mama , to her mama.

"Uhu?"

"Hnn" nodding cutely.

"What is her name baby?"

"Her name is kim ta- kim tae-----" Junie said making very confused face trying to rember the girl name with little frowns. And there was jungkook who got freezed when he heard 'kim tae'.

"Oh mama i just forget her name" Junie said while pouting cutely.

"Mama ? ? Mama ??"

"Ha-hah??" Jungkook startled when he heard Junie calling him.

"Wht happened mama?"

"Nothing baby lesh go , Junie have to play with mama now . Right?" Jungkook said carrying baby in his hands who giggled cutely.

......

"Hey champ whatsup ?? How was your first day ??" Taehyung said entering in his home when he saw his Lil champ is doing homework , sitting on couch.

"Daddd" lil champ left her work and ran to her father hugging his legs.

"It was good dad" she said to her dad , who is now sitting with her on couch.

"Did my champ made new friends today ?"

"Not yet but soon" she said giving taehyung box type smile who return her same boxy smile.

...

Junie and googie have met and it's about 3-4 weeks together of them.

But none of them have talked about each other in there home.

Both girls always heard questions like 'you both are twins?' 'oh gosh so you two cuties are sisters?' both Kim's thinks that why always these two are getting these type of questions .

......

"Googie it's okay i will help you in maths"

"Will you?"

"Hm don't worry don't get angry . I will teach you tables " the cute girl said to tomboy girl who's angry on her tables because she's so weak in maths bro.

"You know the table of 3 Junie?" Googie the tomboy girl asked another one.

"Hn my mamma have teach me"

.....

"Junie why don't you play ?" Googie asked Junie who is sitting on bench next to ground.

"No no i can't play googie. I'm not good player in football. what if that big ball hurt me ?" Junie said while pointing at football in googie's hand.

"Oh no its not gonna hurt you"googie said to Junie while laughing.

"I  will watch you from here okay? Go and play" Junie said to googie showing that she's sitting here for her.

.......

"Come here" Junie hold her twin oh i mean googie hands.

"Take it" Junie said , giving one box of her tiffin to googie.

"Its okay i-" before googie can said anything she got cut off by angry but cute glare of Junie.

"Shut up and take it or I will get angry with you" Junie said giving her tiffin box to googie with warning .

"Oh okay boss , do not get angry on me" googie take box from her hands and showed her boxy smile.

"Ummmm shoo tashty who made it Junie?" Googie take one bite and asked to Junie.

"Ofcourse my mama" she said fully concerted on her food.

"Googie , googie what happed ??" Junie stopped eating and shaked her best friend , when she heard little sniffled.

Googie was crying . Not just crying but shaking badly.

"What happened googie??" Junie asked on the verge of crying.

"Googie what happened?? Tell me please" Junie couldn't hold her tears more. She also satrts crying , hugging googie close to her.

"Don't cry googie. Please" Junie wiped googie's tear when she herself is crying too.

"Nothing i-i got just little emotinal" googie while controling her tears.

"What happened googie , did I said something wrong?" Junie said now she is about to cry.

"No no you didn't said anything. " She panicked and said to Junie , quickly.

"Then?"

"Actually it's first time i eat mam- I mean your mamma hand made food or i always eat food made by our maids." She said the truth.

"Oh but why? Your mamma don't make food?" Junie said.

"I don't have mamma" googie said directly.

"Oh I'm I'm sorry googie . Don't worry my mamma is your mamma too" Junie said hugging googie who back hugged her.

"My mamma is your mamma too"

.........