chapter 13

Other side on the same day..

It's almost 8:45pm but googie's mom isn't came yet. She have met with her Jeon family and she's so happy because they all are so loveable. They really treated her like princess. Especially a short male named as jimin. He didn't let googie walk down on floor. She haven't get treated like this before but the jeons are really caring.

But poor girl is litrelly waiting for her mother who's like he wanna have hide and seek with little girl. He didn't came yet.

"Jimine eomma why mom isn't came yet?" Googie asked to jimin who was sitting beside her on the bed. She asked while pouting because her mom is really testing her patience.

"Jun what happen- but your mamma always came around 9:00 or 9:30 pm." Jimin said surprising that because it's not first time when jungkook isn't home yet.

"I-"

"Did you just forget ???" Jimin asked when he saw the girl infront of him stutterd while looking scared.

"What happend jun? You looks bothered. Is something wrong with my baby?" Jimin asked taking girl in her lap from bed when he saw that her face is red and she's struggling with something.

"N-noo" his Junie (googie) said , gulping slightly.

"Okay let me made you sleep. Hm" jimin said and start patting her back to make her sleep.

"N-no" googie said while breaking hug and sitting off from jimin's lap making him confused.

"Hnn what happend ?? Don't you wanna sleep?" Jimin asked frowning a little. Jimin is the one who always  made Junie sleeps because of jungkook is male nurse , so he have sometimes night shifts and mostly he came home late. But why today she just refused him.

"I-i don't wanna s-sleep" googie said making jimin more confuse because it's Junie he can't awake till late night. Mostly she sleeps at 8:30 but today what happend to her.

"I-i want to see my m-mom I-i don't wanna sle-sleep" she said to jimin. How can she sleeps like this? When it's just time to meet her mom. Her mom for whom she's here. Her mom to whom she wants to see from the time she get to know about him. No no she can't sleep like this.

"Oh my god Junie bun. You're behaving like you have never seen your mamma" jimin said laughing and chuckling at little girl who's bahving odd like she have never seen her mom before. But when he saw scared and red face of Junie (googie) which was looking very cute with little pout, he starts laughing at her.

"Oh gosh jun your so fun- OH YOUR MAMMA IS HERE"
Jimin was laughing it was like junie havw told him any joke but stopped laughing when he saw someone bunny type looking person standing in door.

"Look here comes your mamma" jimin said. But googie's eyes widened when she heard what jimin have said. And wasting no moment the girl looked towards door almost breaking her neck.

And that's when she have stop breathing because the person standing in front of her have took all her breathes. Her eyes wide and lips parted slightly, gasping. Bro how to not gasp ? The girl ,googie just saw her mother after five years of her life. Her mother , the mother for him ,she's waiting from hours. The mother gave her birth and show her this world. The mother that everyone know as GOD. The mother who took her in his womb for nine months. The mother who have accept all the pain to gave her birth.  The mother she was dying to see.

Her mother , the bunny looking person is standing infront of her , few inches far.

Her mother , standing there in all white , messy hairs, the deer eyes , those red lips and his milky skin looking like an angel. Looking tired.