chapter 12

....7:30 pm....

Junie have came her home from two-three hours. She have met her lovely family. Her namjoon appa and jin eomma are so cool and they loved her so much. But she finds something odd from mrs.kim. The old lady didn't talked nicely with her and she don't know the reason.

But whatever at this point she's waiting for most awaited person , her father who's not came yet. She's so frustrated about it. She's just little child who's waiting for her father eagerly but it looks like that god is really testing little girls patience.

Junie is sitting there on living room couch , eyes glued to door. She signed again because she's sitting there almost from one hour but his father isn't coming yet.

But she gasped loudly and eyes went towards the direction of door with the speed of light when she heard a knock on the door. She saw mrs.kim , her grandmother is going towards door and opened it. It's feel like her heart is just gonna out off her body.

"Welcome home honey" Junie stands up from her seat when she saw a tall man with very handsome features comes inside and her grandmother greeted him. For a second Junie just have heart attck when she saw her father's father , it was mr.kim , because he's exactly her father but in his 60s.

"So my baby don't gonna hug her grandpa?" Junie came out from her thoughts when she heard that old man , her grandpa have said something to her. He sat down on couch with little pout on his face.

And next moment his pout was no more when the little girl ran towards her grandpa. Junie didn't just missed her papa but her family too , her kim family. And especially she can't look away from her grandpa's face because he is just like her father. He was carbon copy of his son or taehyung was just alike mr.kim.

"Yes , yes. That file is in the drawer on right side. Ok" Junie was still in her father's lap when she saw most deepest voice ever. She just flinched by hearing the voice and she's 100000% sure who's the owner of this deep voice. But she didn't have any confidence to take a look towards the owner of voice. Her doe eyes are wide as much it can be. Poor girl have held mr.kim shirt with her fists tightly. The girl litrelly got goosebumps even without looking at the man or her father.

After so many courage , all the confidence of her life she make decision to look at her father. Her heart was pounding , still clenching her grandpa's shirt tightly.
And finally she looked.

Looked at the man for whom she is waiting from last hours. Not just from last hours but from maybe last few years from the time she was able to question about her identity.

Her eyes is widened. The man stood infront of her is her father. HER FATHERRR. The father who he's waiting from years. The father she hadn't met. The father who's the reason the girl is here.

The man infornt of her is looking at him with little smile on his face. The man , her father , her papa is so handsomeeeee. He is tall and his face is square type with box type of smile. The man infornt of her standing have golden hair with the most amazing cut with glasses on. He's wearing the suit making him look like royal king and where is the lie ?? He's litrelly King in her daughters eyes who almost have tears in her tiny eyes. Afterall every father is king for their daughter.

Taehyung is standing there looking all handsome as always. He smiled when he saw his googie (Junie) is looking at him with wide doe eyes but the smile fell down when he rembers the person having same eyes like his daughter.

 He smiled when he saw his googie (Junie) is looking at him with wide doe eyes but the smile fell down when he rembers the person having same eyes like his daughter